PDA

View Full Version : RE: WTF Alstare Suzuki!!!!!

Xracer264
09-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Max Biachi signs with WSB Alstare Suzuki!!! What the hell does this guy have that he keeps getting factory rides!!!! :shock:

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2006/Sep/060914z.htm

:jerkit:

Cakes206
09-15-2006, 09:46 AM
What the hell does this guy have that he keeps getting factory rides!!!!
A marketable name.

njracer
09-15-2006, 12:28 PM
A marketable name.

Not to mention multiple World Championships.

The guy can ride, I just hope the year off has changed his attitude. WSB is going to be great next year and the field will be very deep with talant.

I'm willing to bet that the next MotoGP refuge to head over to WSB will be Collin Edwards.....UNLESS Yamaha extends his contract one more year. However, I really don't see Yamaha doing that. That being said, "I" see Collin teaming up with Haga....mark my word.

njracer

Xracer264
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Not to mention multiple World Championships.

The guy can ride, I just hope the year off has changed his attitude. WSB is going to be great next year and the field will be very deep with talant.

I'm willing to bet that the next MotoGP refuge to head over to WSB will be Collin Edwards.....UNLESS Yamaha extends his contract one more year. However, I really don't see Yamaha doing that. That being said, "I" see Collin teaming up with Haga....mark my word.

njracer

Yes Max won many 125 & 250GP championship, but never did that well on the 500 and MotoGP bikes. He has gotten rides on this past championship for the past 3 years. Who knows he may be good on a super but look at the likes of Alex Barros. He's very good but not always on pace with the leaders. I read and heard the same about Colin, but Andrew Pitt has been riding very well as of late. There is also word of Colin going to Alstare that was until the Max signing.... We shall see. I really like him to stay and do well in MotoGP.

njracer
09-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Who knows he may be good on a super but look at the likes of Alex Barros. He's very good but not always on pace with the leaders.

You do know that Barros is funding his own team and just recently got a few go fast parts for his 1000rr. If you put him on the Ten Kate Honda, I would be willing to bet he would be up front. As it is right now, he's doing good on his limited ride.

I have a feeling that Max will do just fine in WSB.