PDA

View Full Version : GSXR 750 availability

AfricanBootyScratcher
07-12-2005, 09:46 AM
a couple of you guys have been inquiring about GSXR 750's. As per Suzuki, there will be no more of the aniversary models shipping and all orders of them that we are owed have been cancelled by them, bastards! We do have a couple of blue/black and one blue/white coming in late this month or early next month. I will call those who have inquied once they arrive, but if you want to reserve one to guarantee that it's yours feel free to give me a call.

DougZ
07-12-2005, 10:19 AM
a couple of you guys have been inquiring about GSXR 750's. As per Suzuki, there will be no more of the aniversary models shipping and all orders of them that we are owed have been cancelled by them, bastards! We do have a couple of blue/black and one blue/white coming in late this month or early next month. I will call those who have inquied once they arrive, but if you want to reserve one to guarantee that it's yours feel free to give me a call.

My buddy that was looking for one found one and now has it, so don't worry about caling me back, biotch.

soda7o
07-12-2005, 10:23 AM
20th anniversary GSXR750 available in the warehouse for $9798.