PDA

View Full Version : Last minute ride to Sussex...

causef0rconcern
09-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Ok I just found I have a family BBQ on Canistear road up in Highland Lakes. I'm planning on riding up, but I don't know any of the good roads up there. I was on that ride with Saxon and everyone two or so weeks ago but can't remember any of the road names/turns. I know it's last minute but if anyone wnats to rip shit up in that area or just wants to give me a few simple directions, please do. Thanks.

jcblitz
09-04-2006, 12:39 PM
I heard from a reliable source that your bike is going to get stolen if you go any where near sussex.

SAXON117
09-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Ok I just found I have a family BBQ on Canistear road up in Highland Lakes. I'm planning on riding up, but I don't know any of the good roads up there. I was on that ride with Saxon and everyone two or so weeks ago but can't remember any of the road names/turns. I know it's last minute but if anyone wnats to rip shit up in that area or just wants to give me a few simple directions, please do. Thanks.

I was up in Hawks Nest when you called, sorry Dude I could have given you some roads to take

Cakes206
09-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I heard from a reliable source that your bike is going to get stolen if you go any where near sussex.
:haha: