PDA

View Full Version : anyone do plumbing.?

John712
09-03-2006, 06:06 PM
my bathroom sink on the 2nd floor is constantly clogging up. i removed the pipes under the sink to see if anything was stuck in it. i snaked the pipe frum under the sink as far as it would go put it together and it was good for like a day. i removed them again and resnaked it then got a air tank and opened it up and blew a good amount of air pressure in it and put it back together and it still clogs up. i tried using bleech, rid-x and all sorts of shit and it still glogs up. any ideas..?

RCM78
09-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Is it completly clogged or just slow?
Also, has it allways been that way or has it gotten worse since you moved in?

John712
09-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Is it completly clogged or just slow?
Also, has it allways been that way or has it gotten worse since you moved in?

clogged i thought but now that you said it, the water does go down but very very slow. its been that way since we moved in but we rarely use that bathroom but lately we been using it a lot more to brush our teeth ETC but in any event i would have to fix it

CuCullin
09-03-2006, 06:25 PM
I have a friend of mine, right in Clark. I'll call him during the week (since the cell phone died, some of my numbers are only on my desk at work.)

John712
09-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I have a friend of mine, right in Clark. I'll call him during the week (since the cell phone died, some of my numbers are only on my desk at work.)

cool beans Joe, its much appreciated. if he comes by i wont turn your electric off next month if i get the paper work on it again :LOL:

CuCullin
09-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Pfft, next time tell those morons to listen on the phone to what people say :)

Plus it tripled for one month.... and ive been away.... so I've got a phone call to make.

John712
09-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Pfft, next time tell those morons to listen on the phone to what people say :)

Plus it tripled for one month.... and ive been away.... so I've got a phone call to make.

it was actually for the 1st floor lol

CuCullin
09-03-2006, 06:37 PM
well not me anyways lol :)

Cakes206
09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Does the water back up right away, or is it ok for a bit(like a few seconds) then start to back up? Your problem might be further than you can reach at. Pipeman is a plumber, might be able to contact him.

RCM78
09-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Well, It could be that there is no vent line connected to that sink. Was it added on after the house was built?

If that's the case then you will need a plumber to fix it...

If it's just clogged way down the line some liquid plumber should work.