PDA

View Full Version : Linden, NJ : Absolute Cycle Performance

mikedabike
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Just wondering if anybody on the board has had work done by this shop. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cakes206
08-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the site.

Rev
08-30-2006, 01:51 PM
welcome to the site if u want a good place that hundres of people on this board has gone to www.washingtoncycleworks.com

they do good work..I went there with my girl and other friend..when we walked in...not ONE hello from anyone...That to me determines my opinion of a place...They had nothing in stock...I heard bad stuff from them for other people who actually threw them money

NYCSTRIPES
08-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Glad you made it over here, CAKES..I get this referral...LOL
Ken

Rev
08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
:lol: Glad you made it over here, CAKES..I get this referral...LOL
Ken

your on your way to getting that free track day :lol:

RonJ83
08-30-2006, 03:32 PM
i had a decent experience with them. Roy was really helpful and even hooked me up with some stands at a good price. if you need anything its best to order it through their site and go pick it up that way you dont go there and waste gas just to place orders. they get things pretty quick, i ordered my stands on weds got them on friday. as for their service dept, is pretty good i mean they have a 2 month wait period for anything that needs to be done.

Good:
prices if you shop for it yourself through their catalog.
pretty helpful guys, answer your question without any BS
willing to give you competitive pricing

Bad:
very little stock in store
long wait to get stuff done on bike
certain things are expensive (you should shop yourself.)

overall its a great local shop, WCW is a ride for me so if i need anything i just call up Roy tell him what i need and i get it in a few days.

JasonB
08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
I've heard good thing about it. One of the guys that i ride with uses them all the time.

PitsVtec
08-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Walked in....walked out!

Cakes206
08-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Walked in....walked out!
State Farm, Scorpion Helmets, now this place? Yea, definite pattern here :roflmao: :roflmao:

Qetesh
08-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Welcome to SBA :)

Taz
08-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Welcome!:wave:

PitsVtec
08-30-2006, 09:58 PM
State Farm, Scorpion Helmets, now this place? Yea, definite pattern here :roflmao: :roflmao:

I liked my Scorpion helmet, it just didn't fit well....as for the other crap...What am I supposed to deal with bad service? LOL! Guess you don't know me after all....LOL!

BTW Welcome :wave: MikedaTrike....LOL!

HondaGalToo
08-31-2006, 08:49 AM
I go there for tires and mounting/balancing. They have good tire prices and good prices to mount and balance if you bring in your wheels off the bike. They use a pneumatic tire machine. Haven't used them for anything else.

mikedabike
08-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello everybody, I'm sorry if I did not introduce myself. I'm an RC51 owner based in Jersey City, NJ. NYCSTRIPES informed me of this site. Thanks NYCSTRIPES.

DougZ
09-10-2006, 08:40 AM
I would stay away from them at all costs. I had some issues with a motor rebuild I had done....cause my first track day with the bike was three months after I got the motor worked on....and he wouldn't warranty the work. Long story short...I had a slight oil leak from a valve cover gasket that was not installed correctly....I ended up fixing it myself.....but not the kinda service one expects after dropping $2000 to get a motor "professionaly" rebuilt.

I say take your business somewhere else. IMO.