PDA

View Full Version : North Jersey/NYC Area Ride Ending at Tavern to Watch MotoGP 7/10

Onedwn5up
07-09-2005, 09:13 PM
I figure if we all can't be in Laguna and the sun is shining then we ought to be riding.

This ride will commence at the local watering hole, Casey O'tooles -good food, good drinks. If I get enough interest I will call the manager and get him to put the race on the giant screen in the main bar area. AMA Superstock Starts @ 4pm, MotoGP @ 5pm, AMA SuperBike @6pm

If anyone would like to get together sunday morning (mid to late depending upon feedback) I'd be glad to show everyone my favorite backroads and twisities. There are a number of 100+ mph backroads that would make you think you're at the isle of mann.

If anyone is interested, reply to the post with what time you'd be able to go out and the number of people you're coming with. Anyone is welcome.

I am thinking 10am is a good time to aim for but let me know what you can do.

We will be meeting at 524 hamburg turnpike in wayne, nj 07470. This is 10 minutes from routes 80, 46 and 287.
I will post directions when I get home. (Out riding and taking a break right now. On my sidekick...Paris say's "that's hot")

If you are coming from long island or somewhere else that is a good distance away, feel free to show up with your bike in tow. There is plenty of room for trucks and trailers at my office building.

I will of course work lunch and drink stops at some delicious places into this.

There will be some great roads and def worth the trip.
If anyone wants to call me feel free to.

Hope to see you there!
Eric
973 704 1555

njf4i
07-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I may show up at casey's in the late afternoon to watch the races. I'll post up tomorrow when i know.