...and we need to destroy these people.

soda7o
07-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Wtf is no where safe. Olympics = getting blown up

Fucking terrorists :jerkit:

so who won th e olympics..

FigNewTon
07-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Our world is in a sad state and only getting worse. My thoughts and prayers are with all those effected by this.

Cakes206
07-07-2005, 01:38 PM
so who won th e olympics..

The French.

Shit like this is just gonna keep getting worse and worse...sad but true...

duc748pilot
07-07-2005, 02:00 PM
ive been through numerous terrorist classes....and weapons of mass destruction....etc etc with the fire dept. and yes.....things are going to get worse. only a matter of time. there will be a world war 3. scary shit.

Taz
07-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Our world is in a sad state and only getting worse. My thoughts and prayers are with all those effected by this.

+1

It sad to see are world like this. It's scary to think kids will grow up always thinking about terrrorist. :mad:

njf4i
07-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Man what a different world we live in. But like you all said its only gonna get worse. We just have to be ready for it when it comes.

RIP
to the people that perished today. :(

soda7o
07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
The French.

Shit like this is just gonna keep getting worse and worse...sad but true...

good i didnt want the olympics in NYC anyway ....
fukcing traffic and even more tourists...
oh yeah and terrorists suck ass...

Cakes206
07-07-2005, 11:56 PM
good i didnt want the olympics in NYC anyway ....
fukcing traffic and even more tourists...
oh yeah and terrorists suck ass...

Wow...when I read your question I though you were joking asking who actually won in the Olympics :LOL:

It's being held in London...which I thik this all might have something to do with it :shrug:

Kennedy
07-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Well obvisiouly we are not safe anywhere....even NYC Terrorist task force are in London. Americans will always be threatened no matter where we are. I believe it is partly our past and present leaders fault. I blame our ignorance to other societies (who do you think trained and armed Bin Laden and his Al Queda followers back in the 80s.......let me give you a hint....CIA)and their (Islamic Extremists) outright ignorance to human life. I blame everyone....but myself of course lol :lol: , God Speed to those who passed today.

tommymac
07-08-2005, 09:23 AM
It wasnt about the olympics it was because of the G8 conference in Scottland, it was too soon for these jackasses to coordinate an attack like that in a particular city.

Chris is sopt on with all this disaster stuff our docs were keeping an eye on things since we are the disaster center when brooklyn gets blown up.

Tom

Vin
07-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm in Time's Square in the city, so I'll be one of the first select few to get vaporized in the event of a nuclear or dirty bomb attack. :(

These animals really need to be put down somehow. I wish the solution were simple, but this terrorism thing seems to be something that my daughter and her future families will be dealing with long after I'm gone.

pmdez
07-08-2005, 10:52 AM
It wasnt about the olympics it was because of the G8 conference in Scottland, it was too soon for these jackasses to coordinate an attack like that in a particular city.

Chris is sopt on with all this disaster stuff our docs were keeping an eye on things since we are the disaster center when brooklyn gets blown up.

Tom

I was just about to say the same thing, don't think it really had anything to do with the Olympics per say, the G8 and what the 8 countries stand for is what prompted the attacks.

we (UMDNJ) are also one of the key players in all this terrorism preparedness, actually sat in on a call scheduled yesterday by the commissioner. basically mentioned how "REALLY REALLY" prepared NJ is for an attack should there be one but not sure it did much to alleviate everyone's fear. it's a crazy world we're living in now...

tommymac
07-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I was just about to say the same thing, don't think it really had anything to do with the Olympics per say, the G8 and what the 8 countries stand for is what prompted the attacks.

we (UMDNJ) are also one of the key players in all this terrorism preparedness, actually sat in on a call scheduled yesterday by the commissioner. basically mentioned how "REALLY REALLY" prepared NJ is for an attack should there be one but not sure it did much to alleviate everyone's fear. it's a crazy world we're living in now...

A couple of our attendings are part of the disasater team and one was working yesterday and was ready for something, they were going back and forth with a lot of the city services. We kind of dropped the ball with the blackout a few years ago so now they are on point with al of this stuff.

Tom

pmdez
07-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Apparently there were 4 more smaller bombings in London earlier today:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/london_bombings

What next? :(

duc748pilot
07-21-2005, 03:30 PM
What next? :(

you most likely dont want to know :fail: