PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Run

SAXON117
08-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Ok here we go again. Myself and SPRHK are planning to go riding the Sunday, August 20. It is going to be a spirited but safe ride , no stunting, no unsafe passing, etc. It will be 5-10 over the limit with some ripping along the way (most likely quite often). For the guys that went last time it will be more like the pace of the "fast half" of the group. The place..... Washington Diner by Washington Cycle works. The time..... 7 am, we will have breakfast and plan for stands up at 8-815. I am not planning on playing sheperd this time. So not to be taken the wrong way please, but it will be a quicker paced ride, but also don't be mistaken it is not a track day either. So if you're up to getting up early and you're wanting to burn up the sides of the tread on your tires... Sign up! It was a great time last time, plan on it being better this time.

SAXON117
08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
pray for nice weather!

kneedragger
08-16-2006, 05:14 PM
+1 on the hoping for nice weather. its a 40% chance of rain. ill be there at 8 o'clock, i live like nine minutes away from washington, so that works out good for me. diner breakfast+ciggarettes+early morning=toilet. so im gonna skip the bfast

causef0rconcern
08-16-2006, 05:20 PM
This sounds like my kinda ride. I'll see if I'm up for waking up at the crack of dawn as the time gets closer...

Whats the route outline? Good twisties?

ambitious1
08-16-2006, 05:29 PM
i'll be there at 8 if the weather holds up, doesn't look too promising tho...

SAXON117
08-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Meeting at 8 is fine with me if your skipping grub. Route isn't totally hammered out but there is lots of twisties. as for the weather last I looked the rain was late afternoon I believe some of the guys that have already signed up need to be back in the area by 2-230.

High_Revs_17
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
"...plan on it being better this time."

I heard about last time...I sure hope so. :lol:

GIX750
08-16-2006, 07:59 PM
yo saxon, if the pace is gonna be like the last rides fast half, how in the hell do u plan on keeping up

SAXON117
08-16-2006, 08:54 PM
yo saxon, if the pace is gonna be like the last rides fast half, how in the hell do u plan on keeping up

listen you snot nosed little bitch, I've been riding since you were suckling on you momma's titty. the only reason I hung back was so no one was left behind. Something that was posted for the last ride that wouldn't have been done if I didn't let off. Maybe when you grow up and are a big boy you will understand why I don't leave anyone behind. If you think I couldn't hang with you on that ride you are sadly mistaken.... puss puss

:thefinger

SAXON117
08-16-2006, 08:57 PM
"...plan on it being better this time."

I heard about last time...I sure hope so. :lol:

What? Can't hear you. Can you roll down your window and turn the radio down when you are saying something :razz:

GIX750
08-16-2006, 09:01 PM
all i hear is wah wah wah wahwahwah. we'll see this sunday

SAXON117
08-16-2006, 09:15 PM
all i hear is wah wah wah wahwahwah. we'll see this sunday

you only hear wah wah wah, I'm sure everything sounds muffled when your head is up SPRHK's ass.

Kennedy
08-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Possibly in...iroc?

GIX750
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
lol, ya ya, it's not my fault he's to slow too and i have to ride that close

ImmaSquashYou
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
might be in again..depends on what happens to me on sat night in the city...-= )

SPRHK
08-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Children, children!! Please , no squabbling! Saxon is right, We said that no one will be left behind, and he made sure of that. This ride will be "spirited". Those of you who have ridden with us before, have an idea. Those who haven't, it'll be like this. For the most part, we ride in the speedlimit to 10 over range. When traffic conditions and road conditions are in our favor, we twist the wrist. We are always looking out for each other, and no one is left behind. We HIGHLY STRESS that every one rides within their own means. If you are not comfortable with our pace, ride your own. We'll wait up for you at the next turn off. We had a great time last time, and this time the "ancors " of last ride will not be attending. If you are a responsible, safe , rider that likes to ride on the quick side, please come out and join us. If you think this is the qualifying laps of the next Moto GP, or Stunts"R"US, please don't bother. We do not hesitate to evict the retarded. No ride is fun when someone wads it. Full gear is recommended, but hey, I'm not your mommy. Something happens and you rash up, OH FUCKING WELL!:nopity:
Hopefully, weather permitting , we'll have a good turn out , and a great ride.
Think about it.:ride:

Meet : Washington Diner Rt31 N Washinton NJ ( diagnally across from WCW)
Time : 7:00 AM
Stands up: 8:00- 8:15 AM
Return to area : approx 2:00 pm

PS, YOU SNOOZE , YOU LOSE

John712
08-16-2006, 10:20 PM
i may have to join this 1. although WCW is like 1 hour from me :D

depending on the weather i'll be there

IrocRob
08-16-2006, 10:27 PM
I had a good time on the last ride, so I'll probably
show up for this one, if the weather holds out. :ride:

I'll probably go to Applebees in Hackettstown for an after
ride siesta and to watch whatever races may be on.
AMA Supersports at 2 PM and Superbikes at 6 PM,
with the American Lemans Series in between.

SAXON117
08-18-2006, 09:08 PM
BUMP

causef0rconcern
08-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Keep your fingers crossed for the weather everybody...

SPRHK
08-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Ok , I just checked the weather and they're saying only 30% chance of rain. So who all still plans on going?? This is who I have so far,

1 Saxon
2 SPRHK
3 GIX750
4 ALEX
5 EL NEGRO ROBERTO
6 JEN (M.A.W.)
7 MALCOLM 750
8 KNEEDRAGGER ?
9 IROCROB ?
10 AMBITIOUS1 ?
11 KENNEDY ?
12 IMMASQUASHYOU ?
13 CAUSEFORCONCERN ?

HEY WHERE'S CAKES??

SPRHK
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh yeah , by the way , just pm Saxon or I if you need cell #'s, or directions.

causef0rconcern
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Last I heard, me, kennedy, and immasquashyou will arrive at the diner by the standup time. we're meeting up in hillsborough 7ish. we might be dragging some other hillsborough locals up as well. count on 3 of us as a minimum, probably 5 at the max.

Kennedy
08-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Well guys depending on my situation I may be out.

Had an ingrown toenail removed, doctor said I should have been good for work the next day....MY ASS...im fucking hobbling around like a handicapped person had to call out of work today so it looks like as of right now Im out. If it gets better Im totally in.

causef0rconcern
08-18-2006, 11:28 PM
Don't bush out on us now!!!

IrocRob
08-19-2006, 12:20 AM
...Had an ingrown toenail removed...

AWWWWWW - YOU WANNA ME CALL THE WAAAAMBULANCE?!?! :doh:

Get on the bike and :ride: !

SAXON117
08-19-2006, 06:23 AM
WOW, looks like another big one:nod2: Just heard from Kneedragger, still in. last I heard about the weather is 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon and 70% chance of an awesome Ride:ride:

ambitious1
08-19-2006, 07:08 AM
last I heard about the weather is 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon and 70% chance of an awesome Ride:ride:

yess!!! that's an awesome way of putting it!!! Count me in, i'll be there at by 8.

kneedragger
08-19-2006, 08:39 AM
yah, weather channel is now saying AM thunderstorms, 60%, so hopefully itl hold out. the season is slowly coming to an end so we gotta get as much good riding in as possible before the winter mod session starts :)

SAXON117
08-19-2006, 09:25 AM
yah, weather channel is now saying AM thunderstorms, 60%, so hopefully itl hold out. the season is slowly coming to an end so we gotta get as much good riding in as possible before the winter mod session starts :)

DAMN THAT WEATHER CHANNEL!:pistols: :evil2: :twak: :cursin: :thefinger :bs: :flip: :mad: :rant: :rock: :bs2: :flame: :nono2: :cry: :voodoo: :banghead:

causef0rconcern
08-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Winter mod session? Season running out? What do you guys go, put away your bikes for the winter?

Rock712
08-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Who puts their bike away?

causef0rconcern
08-19-2006, 12:25 PM
So how bad is it to take a ride like this with my chain sounding like a freight train under me? Popping, skipping, and chugging along...

SAXON117
08-19-2006, 03:58 PM
So how bad is it to take a ride like this with my chain sounding like a freight train under me? Popping, skipping, and chugging along...

how about adjusting it and lubing it up?

kneedragger
08-19-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah unfortunately this winter shes gettin torn apart, and its going to take a lil time, so i figure by the end of november at the latest, the bike has to go into the garage and go under the knife. i think my clutch is going too. i was riding it today and it just feels weird. i tried adjusting it but nothing changed. parts arent supposed to break until the end of the season:(

ambitious1
08-19-2006, 05:54 PM
lets get back on topic, cross your fingers for dryness tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kneedragger
08-19-2006, 08:52 PM
:haha: lol. you definately ridin if the weather is good tommorow? its lookin so so. is it okay if leathers get wet or should i just wear a jacket and jeans as not to ruin the leathers?

ambitious1
08-19-2006, 09:13 PM
hell yea i'm riding tomorrow. im going out as long as it's not raining. it can be cloudy and threatening as all hell, i'll be out there, sitting by my all lonesome self at the dinner!!!

i have no idea if water would fukc the leathers up. i would stick to jeans and a jacket just to preserve the prettiness of those GP leathers. but the day you don't wear your kit is usually the day somethign happens. atleast it always seems to work that way. it's up to you my friend!

SPRHK
08-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Alright, If it aint raining at 6:30, I'll be on the way to the diner. Just remember,
only PUSSIESstay home when it sprinkles!

kneedragger
08-19-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah i was thinkin the same thing. now that i got the gear, i feel like if i dont wear it, it will be just my luck that something will happen. eh, ill check the weather in the morning and make a decision than

SAXON117
08-19-2006, 09:22 PM
yeah i was thinkin the same thing. now that i got the gear, i feel like if i dont wear it, it will be just my luck that something will happen. eh, ill check the weather in the morning and make a decision than

ok boys and girls it they are calling for cloudy and chance of scattered t-storms. Looks like it should be good.

I do believe Alex is pussing out "its going to rain, its to early:cry: "

what a vigina

SPRHK
08-19-2006, 09:22 PM
:haha: lol. you definately ridin if the weather is good tommorow? its lookin so so. is it okay if leathers get wet or should i just wear a jacket and jeans as not to ruin the leathers?
How many cows get ruined standing out in the rain??????????:moocow:

SAXON117
08-19-2006, 09:23 PM
How many cows get ruined standing out in the rain??????????:moocow:

don't they lay down when it rains? :moocow:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

SPRHK
08-19-2006, 09:34 PM
ok boys and girls it they are calling for cloudy and chance of scattered t-storms. Looks like it should be good.

I do believe Alex is pussing out "its going to rain, its to early:cry: "

what a vigina
FUCKING SNATCH!!!!!

GIX750
08-19-2006, 09:49 PM
i'll be there u fuckers

SPRHK
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
i'll be there u fuckers

You better be bitch! If I can get up for it , so can you!

SAXON117
08-20-2006, 05:50 AM
Ok I getting ready to leave I better not be the only one there:lol:

ambitious1
08-20-2006, 06:23 AM
i'll be there by 8, weather looks all right. no rain until the afternoon. roads are just gonna be wet in the early stages of the ride.

causef0rconcern
08-20-2006, 06:32 AM
Everything is soaked here and my crew called out...

causef0rconcern
08-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm fucking tired.

And my boys are killing me.

kneedragger
08-20-2006, 04:28 PM
hope you guys enjoyed the rest of the ride. we went out, got some lunch, than rode around for a lil. at least the weather held out. shows ya how much the stupid ass weather channel knows

SAXON117
08-20-2006, 05:03 PM
That was a Fuckin awesome ride today! (Minus a few slow cars) You guys that branched off, hope your ride was as good as ours. The weather was great and the roads were twisty. And we made it across Clinton road with out and crazy ass kids and there 4 wheel hondas trying to kill us.:lol: great ride guys lets do it again.

ImmaSquashYou
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
great ride!!!...but the i shuld say thank god...as i was turning into my development abuot 1 min away, i felt that my turning was wierd...got to my house...pushed on the back tire..n behold...it had 10 psi. So i looked through the tire..didnt see nething but this one very lil split with something in it...didn't even look like a nail..i think it was a rock!!!! Prob because we were riding so hard, n my medium compound pilot powers are now like gum drops, i guess it punctured it..I just plugged it erally quick, i know that its not good to plug it....so i'm gonna see how much the dealer is..n hopefully the plug will last me from my hosue to the dealer..around 10 miles..

ambitious1
08-20-2006, 09:25 PM
glad you guys enjoyed the rest of your ride. thanks for putting it together saxon and sprhk. things just got a tad too squidly w/ some folks. After dealing w/ people riding my ass through the twisties and witnessing people running wide and taget fixating, i figured it was time to split. i guess i should have gotten the hint when kids started showing up to a "fast paced ride" in t-shirts!! anyway, the route was awesome, i'm definately gonna have to go hit some of those roads up again.

saxon, when you get some free time, maybe we could hit some of those twisties in washington, allamuchy and hamburg!! thursday b4 the chatterbox possibly???

kneedragger
08-20-2006, 09:43 PM
squidly. . . . .yes.. . . . .

causef0rconcern
08-20-2006, 09:44 PM
My apologies for bringing along someone who clearly was out of place on that ride. I was hoping to make him realize his errant ways, but I think I failed....

Wheelied past me very fast in the oncoming lane on 519 with plenty of traffic all around, then cut in between two cars up ahead when the oncoming lane had *surprise* oncoming cars! Then seemed shocked and amazed when he almost flattened into a truck pulling a trailer, pulling out of a gas station, as he wheelied over a blind hill at a high rate of speed in the town down there....

Rev
08-21-2006, 12:46 AM
My apologies for bringing along someone who clearly was out of place on that ride. I was hoping to make him realize his errant ways, but I think I failed....

Wheelied past me very fast in the oncoming lane on 519 with plenty of traffic all around, then cut in between two cars up ahead when the oncoming lane had *surprise* oncoming cars! Then seemed shocked and amazed when he almost flattened into a truck pulling a trailer, pulling out of a gas station, as he wheelied over a blind hill at a high rate of speed in the town down there....

sounds like a winner there..i can't wait to ride with him..

yo victor bout your tire..call me or hit me up tomorrow..i'll hook u up with a good deal for some m3 sportec's..

SAXON117
08-21-2006, 01:34 PM
glad you guys enjoyed the rest of your ride. thanks for putting it together saxon and sprhk. things just got a tad too squidly w/ some folks. After dealing w/ people riding my ass through the twisties and witnessing people running wide and taget fixating, i figured it was time to split. i guess i should have gotten the hint when kids started showing up to a "fast paced ride" in t-shirts!! anyway, the route was awesome, i'm definately gonna have to go hit some of those roads up again.

saxon, when you get some free time, maybe we could hit some of those twisties in washington, allamuchy and hamburg!! thursday b4 the chatterbox possibly???

sorry guys didn't realize we had super squids with us, I did notice the lack of gear, but I didn't catch any of the antics going on. Please don't think that goes on with all our rides, we may ride quick or even a tad fast but safety is always first.

Shelly
08-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Hmm...is a squid just a new rider?? ;) Blah...I hate generalizations sometimes...regardless...glad to hear was a good ride and that everyone made it safe. Little hesitant to do too many group rides for reasons like this though. I think that antics are fine and good if they do it on their own time and right place w/out endangering others. Hope to be back out there soon and joining some of the good/safer (but fun) rides :)
sorry guys didn't realize we had super squids with us, I did notice the lack of gear, but I didn't catch any of the antics going on. Please don't think that goes on with all our rides, we may ride quick or even a tad fast but safety is always first.

ImmaSquashYou
08-21-2006, 02:11 PM

i didn't think that we had super squids either. Sorry if i wasn't geared up 100% properly with leathers, but my jacket is coming in. I threw on everything i had gear wise, leg armor, back protector and a jacket. I believe ambitious was probably talking about me when i saw saxon and another guy brake while in a turn because there was so much freaking dirt on the ground so i did too...n he was literally i guess right behind me. So he passed me after that n i didn't have a problem. Sorry ambitious if thats what caused u to leave the ride. But overall, everyone had a jacket i think besides the kid me n causeofconcern was with. He was a lil crazy for me too but i do'nt believe he didn't anything that crazy while he was with the group. More with just me n causeofconcern. But hey, the first ride i had with sphrnk and saxon, i just threw on a jacket n then realized it 20 min in i wasn't geared up enough. I did'nt know that they can ride like that...-= 0

SPRHK
08-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, I must say I had a great time on Sunday with my brother and all the others that showed up. Glad to see the new faces in the group.Irocrob and Vic, glad to see you again. I was up front the whole ride , so I cant say that anyone was "squidly" or not. I'm not gonna preach about what a person wears on a ride. If you are old enough to legally ride on the street, then you are old enough to know better. If there was any Squids on the ride, or any unsafe riders, you should step up and let us know and let the person know that you do not appreciate what they are doing. On rides that Saxon and I form, we do not wish anyone a bad time. Fast, fun, and safe.If you dont wish to confront the person, WE WILL. Just let us know.

IrocRob
08-21-2006, 10:11 PM
SPHRK & Saxon - Great ride folks - Let's do it again.....

SAXON117
08-21-2006, 10:12 PM
SPHRK & Saxon - Great ride folks - Let's do it again.....

you're always welcome to join us

ImmaSquashYou
08-22-2006, 03:15 AM
for those that left out before we hit out little stretch at the end...u guys missed out...although i really didn't want to do a second pass, i was kinda scared..lol....I was kinda scared what miy bike would do if i DID top out...didn't want to get stuck an hour away from home....n plus.....it was a pretty fast paced road..-= )

kneedragger
08-22-2006, 06:02 PM
well, on the same turn where ambitious passed imasquashyou, i had to pass the kid on the r6 cause they both went into the turn and target fixated in the grass when they saw a couple rocks on the outside edge of a left hander. people should be able to overcome such a small obstacle. and when i did pass him, he tried to get back in front of me and the next stop. no fukin way was i riding behind him, you could tell he didnt have very much experience. and the silver cbr kept revin the bike like ten times before he could pull away from a stop. fast paced rides are awesome. me, ambitious, and jason on the triple went out rippin after we split. we just didnt want to go down cause of a few people who were more into lookin cool than riding good. oh yeah, i was told by someone riding two bikes behind me, that one of the older, most experienced guys (on the silver 1k) was riding my ass the entire time he was behind me. like i said, i have no mirrors, thats what i was told was going on. im not going to rail it on spotted wet roads that i dont know, its not cool for people to ride other peoples asses. either way, no hard feelings towards anyone, we just felt kinda unsafe/uncomfortable with what was going on

IrocRob
08-22-2006, 11:36 PM
...oh yeah, i was told by someone riding two bikes behind me, that one of the older, most experienced guys (on the silver 1k) was riding my ass the entire time he was behind me...

That's me, and although I never felt unsafe or
uncomfortable at any point during that ride, I can
understand how others may not feel the same.
"Riding my ass" means different things to different people.

If something is bothering you at any point on a group ride, speak up.
It'll be taken care of one way or another.
Everyone has their own comfort level, and as for me,
I have no problem talking about it in person.:)

kneedragger
08-23-2006, 07:34 PM
like i said, i dont have mirrors so i didnt know it was going on until after we split