PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

akomplis
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
....my name is Akomplis and I am BACK BIATCHES!!! :ride:

What a beautiful day on Saturday!! I was riding from noon till midnight!!!:ride:

I think I over did it though :lol: since we hit up that car show in Lyndhusrt and my foot swelled right up in the Sidi's...:lol:

I think the hardest part was polishing off a 24 oz steak in Hoboken at Arthurs and getting back on the bike...:)

Overall everything went well...happy as fock to be back!!!

Pits/Rev I was going to holla on sunday but my foot didnt think it was a good idea so I rested it....but I am back biatches so lets ride!!!:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

SAXON117
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Very Cool! And you still have a lot of the season left.

PitsVtec
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
You're all healed....YAY!!!!!

RAC
08-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Me and my friend go to that car show in Lyndhusrt just about every Saturday.

akomplis
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Very Cool! And you still have a lot of the season left.

Exactly didnt miss out on much since the injury with all that rain...so its all good.

Hopefully the tail end of the summer will be less rain and more days to ride.

Yeah Pits as long as I dont over do it and stick to my physical therapy I should be good to go!

akomplis
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Me and my friend go to that car show in Lyndhusrt just about every Saturday.

Yeah there were some hot cars out there....

Barbi
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
yay... welcome back...

sonny
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
....my name is Akomplis and I am BACK BIATCHES!!! :ride:

What a beautiful day on Saturday!! I was riding from noon till midnight!!!:ride:

I think I over did it though :lol: since we hit up that car show in Lyndhusrt and my foot swelled right up in the Sidi's...:lol:

I think the hardest part was polishing off a 24 oz steak in Hoboken at Arthurs and getting back on the bike...:)

Overall everything went well...happy as fock to be back!!!

Pits/Rev I was going to holla on sunday but my foot didnt think it was a good idea so I rested it....but I am back biatches so lets ride!!!:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Arthurs? man you should have went to Amanda's

That place kicks ass. Next time you think you'll be in hoboken give me a shout. i used to live there. :drink:

RAC
08-07-2006, 02:51 PM
I liked the KITT car and General Lee. I'm into the really old cars, but some of the shit people park in the show area is rediculious.

SilverDragon
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Damn! What are you, Wolverine!? Good stuff! Welcome back!

ronin_01r1
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
dammnnn....what a fast recovery! that's awesome!

Rev
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
yo bobby..this saturday shamster is holding a "picinic" run. basically..we get a list of food we can bring to a park and eat it at the park. lol..he is working out the basics now.but u think u and myra wanna come with me and pits

Marker54
08-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Awesome man. I dont even know you, but its good to see you back.

gerardo
08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
damn bro that was a big steak ,thats y yr ankle got swollen,i think

SPRHK
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome back . Just don't overdo it. You don't want to aggrevate it.:ride:

JasonB
08-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome back Bobby...glad you made a quick recovery

Cakes206
08-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Should of went for the 'ol 96'er...glad to see ya out and about.

akomplis
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone....yeah the Dr. was pretty much amazed at my recovery....It all came down to how bad I wanted to get back on two (feet & wheels)....I am doing a great agressive physical therapy, but like someone mentioned I dont want to overdo it...but taking it very serious with heat in the mornings to get that area warm and ready to go and ice in the evening to bring some swelling down...

I was like a kid in a candy store...excited to be back, took up Rt. 521/519 roads by WCW and was just ridn like there was no tomorrow....

Amanda's huh...I will have to check that place out...I love steak! It was last minute, but if I hit it up I will let you know so we can meet up.

Rac:
The Kid/Kit car was pretty cool...but there was this Ford Silver truck with orange flames...that sh*t was nice!!

akomplis
08-09-2006, 11:47 AM
yo bobby..this saturday shamster is holding a "picinic" run. basically..we get a list of food we can bring to a park and eat it at the park. lol..he is working out the basics now.but u think u and myra wanna come with me and pits

:( Wont be able to attend homie....I have 2 birthday parties to attend this Sat.

If not I would have brought by some good Puerto Rican food...Arroz con Gandules, some Pernir (pork) & flan...:moocow: what you guys know about that? :lol: :nod2: :)

Would have love to gone...haven't been to a picnic in some time....should be fun enjoy!! Keep the invites comn doggie...if I am available I am there :ride: :ride: :drink:

Kracker
09-13-2006, 08:51 PM
welcome back bobby ..sorry i missed this post...sent you a pm about the road you were looking for...how did your bike make out, alot of repairs? i know it didnt look good that day..

akomplis
09-14-2006, 09:28 AM
welcome back bobby ..sorry i missed this post...sent you a pm about the road you were looking for...how did your bike make out, alot of repairs? i know it didnt look good that day..

What's good Andy?

My bike made out alright...the insurance keeps bringing her back!! I named her Christine (as in the movie/car) this bike just doenst die :roflmao: and it runs :ride: good thus far...no problems...only my lighting/wiring is a little coo-qoo due to the integrator I have installed...might need a new one.

Thanks for the directions, looking to hit those turns and finish riding 651 since I was cut short the last time...nice road though, I enjoyed it while it lasted :lol:

Be safe peeps and get your last rides in before the season is over....you know Im making up for lost time for sure! :ride:

Shelly
09-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Welcome back Acomplis ;) Great to hear ur back out there....just be careful! I know how long it takes to recoop. from ankle injury and the PT involved as well. Keep at PT strong and you'll be good.
~Shel

akomplis
09-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Welcome back Acomplis ;) Great to hear ur back out there....just be careful! I know how long it takes to recoop. from ankle injury and the PT involved as well. Keep at PT strong and you'll be good.
~Shel

Thanks ninja...

Yeah I found that out the hard way...parents just had their entire pool done over and the old diving board was great had alot of spring to it...the new one didnt at all (sucks!) so I went up and my fat ass came down with all the weight on my ankles the baord didnt spring a bit! Stood its place and well lets just say I spent the rest of the day with a swollen leg.

Its a bit deceiving but yeah its going to take some time...but for riding its all good to go...1 down 5 up!! :ride:

pmdez
09-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Hi Bobby,

All this time and I didn't even know it was you. Just saw the pics of you and Maira in the other thread. This is Patti, Liz D. & Maira's friend...(Lana Lounge). I'm so happy to hear your doing better and back on the bike. I heard you had Maira all shook up, poor thing. Tell her I said "hi".

Take care!!!

akomplis
09-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi Bobby,

All this time and I didn't even know it was you. Just saw the pics of you and Maira in the other thread. This is Patti, Liz D. & Maira's friend...(Lana Lounge). I'm so happy to hear your doing better and back on the bike. I heard you had Maira all shook up, poor thing. Tell her I said "hi".

Take care!!!

Wassup Patti!?!? Whats good?

Yeah man glad to be back....for real, it sucked sitting out most of the summer...but I didnt miss much since June/July were mostly rained out!! We reached out to you a few times to ride but you were unreachable...lets try and get together and ride :ride: before the season is over...I will have Mai give you a holla and set it up...be safe and see you soon.

pmdez
09-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Wassup Patti!?!? Whats good?

Yeah man glad to be back....for real, it sucked sitting out most of the summer...but I didnt miss much since June/July were mostly rained out!! We reached out to you a few times to ride but you were unreachable...lets try and get together and ride :ride: before the season is over...I will have Mai give you a holla and set it up...be safe and see you soon.

chiliando lol.
really? i know maira called me once but i wasn't riding then, my fault for not getting back to her. i lost my phone last month so i don't even have her # anymore, but yeah we should all get together and ride some. if this rain would stop, maybe this upcoming weekend or something. do you guys hit any of the bike nights?

akomplis
09-15-2006, 11:08 AM
chiliando lol.
really? i know maira called me once but i wasn't riding then, my fault for not getting back to her. i lost my phone last month so i don't even have her # anymore, but yeah we should all get together and ride some. if this rain would stop, maybe this upcoming weekend or something. do you guys hit any of the bike nights?

Yeah man this rain sucks!!! Bike nights are cool but I dont hit em up week in week out...large in part because I would rather be riding than sitting still looking at all the bikes around...but its cool to go from time to time & chat/catch up with fellow riders.

For sure once this weather pattern breaks and sunny skies come thru we will need to get together and ride.

Cakes206
09-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey bobby, check your PM's.