PDA

View Full Version : NJ Stunt/Bike/Auto Show... Sunday, Aug. 13th

AlexF4i
08-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Extreme Rides 3 Auto and Bike show at "Costa Del Sol" in Union, NJ. Right on Vauxhall Rd. off of Rt.22. Check out the flyer below or website for more info.

http://xtremerides.net/

F4ezProductions.com Sportbike Freestyle Stunt Show. Me, Junior, Cesar & Gary. Show is from 1pm-6pm. We'll be doing shows the whole day. Come check us out if you're from the area. This is a stunt demo, not a comp. Stunting, nice cars, dyno machine, good food, and hot chicks!!! Should be a good time. Hope to see some of you out there.

Rev
08-07-2006, 02:07 AM
hmmm..looks like a nice day so far on sunday...gonna stop by...any takers?

sonny
08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
thinking about it. Depending on if i get the tags + insurance on my bike.

PitsVtec
08-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I'll go...that isn't too far from us.

SilverDragon
08-07-2006, 10:34 AM
I might stop by as well (caging it)

Marker54
08-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Strong maybe.

Rev
08-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I might stop by as well (caging it)

you have no choice..

CuCullin
08-07-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll be there I'm sure. Too close not to..

Lurker
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
I have a very full social calender, Ill try and fit you guys in for a quick meet and greet on sunday ;)

SilverDragon
08-07-2006, 01:20 PM
you have no choice..

uh huh! Go ahead, play with the pirhana!

AlexF4i
08-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Nice... Hopefully i'll see you guys there :thumbup:

Bobby
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Is there a ride in the morning before the show? Kind of a waste just to ride there and back w/o a ride :D

CuCullin
08-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Is there a ride in the morning before the show? Kind of a waste just to ride there and back w/o a ride :D

Well for me its about a ten minute ride... I could always go the long way, ie: south first, then north again :D

Bobby
08-07-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't even know if I can make it. I haven't ridden in over a week and I'm starting to get the shakes. Might have to go out tonight for a quickie.

SilverDragon
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Imagine how I feel... I haven't had a fix since May! :(

southjersey636
08-07-2006, 07:11 PM
gonna try to make it up for it. gives me a reason to ride to central-north jersey on a sunday.

AlexF4i
08-12-2006, 10:32 AM
just bumpin' this up.... Show is Tomorrow afternoon... see you guys there

High_Revs_17
08-12-2006, 11:56 AM

The first reply that makes any sense in this thread.

ImmaSquashYou
08-12-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't even know if I can make it. I haven't ridden in over a week and I'm starting to get the shakes. Might have to go out tonight for a quickie.

if you want to, look at the post below this. We can prob go there afterwards. But right now, its only me n lurker....and i don't even know if he still wants to go...but hey...3 heads means a lil faster pace in the twisties

Bobby
08-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Sorry, already have plans for a ride up to Hunter Mtn and some local roads around there. Besides, some guys here are uncomfortable riding with me because I'm vocal about wearing full gear. I guess I'll be riding with guys I already know or alone. Less headaches that way.

Rev
08-12-2006, 11:51 PM
The first reply that makes any sense in this thread.
uh this thread is for a stunt show not a ride...

HookRone
08-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Might stop by after a little ride up by me.

PitsVtec
08-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Sorry, already have plans for a ride up to Hunter Mtn and some local roads around there. Besides, some guys here are uncomfortable riding with me because I'm vocal about wearing full gear. I guess I'll be riding with guys I already know or alone. Less headaches that way.

Look I have no problem with you being vocal about wearing full leathers, and you have every right to back up your thoughts. I don't wear full leathers and for the rest like me, your giving that impression that you won't ride with any one of us because of that. I'm not one to ride outside my skill level and for those that are, is stupid on their part, but you shouldn't hold the leathers thing against anyone else. I wear my gear, I've already went down due to a car, and I've seen people go down in front of me. Sometimes it's inevitable, but I'm not stupid on the road and won't ride with those that are. I rather not ride with someone because of his/her skill level or because he/she does stupid shit in group rides. Maybe I'm not correct, but maybe you should try riding with some of us before you knock not wearing full leathers. By wearing full leathers doesn't increase your riding skill, it just protects you more, but people have died in full leathers too.

ImmaSquashYou
08-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Look I have no problem with you being vocal about wearing full leathers, and you have every right to back up your thoughts. I don't wear full leathers and for the rest like me, your giving that impression that you won't ride with any one of us because of that. I'm not one to ride outside my skill level and for those that are, is stupid on their part, but you shouldn't hold the leathers thing against anyone else. I wear my gear, I've already went down due to a car, and I've seen people go down in front of me. Sometimes it's inevitable, but I'm not stupid on the road and won't ride with those that are. I rather not ride with someone because of his/her skill level or because he/she does stupid shit in group rides. Maybe I'm not correct, but maybe you should try riding with some of us before you knock not wearing full leathers. By wearing full leathers doesn't increase your riding skill, it just protects you more, but people have died in full leathers too.

yup yup, i know she doesn't like it..but i've been a squid a couple of times..just when u know ur going to be taking twisties, its better off to have at least a jacket...gives me that lil bit of more confidence to go a lil faster..- =)

SilverDragon
08-13-2006, 11:15 AM
I almost forgot about this event. I better get ready to go. See you peeps out there.

High_Revs_17
08-13-2006, 11:31 AM
uh this thread is for a stunt show not a ride...

I have nothing against stunt shows...my reply was simple hence Bobby's quote. It's a beautiful weekend so get on that bike and ride son, this awesome weather won't be around here for ever and some of us can't exploit it. ;)

High_Revs_17
08-13-2006, 11:41 AM
I've already went down due to a car, and I've seen people go down in front of me. Sometimes it's inevitable,

wearing full leathers...protects you more,

Yes, and, yes.

Rev
08-13-2006, 04:03 PM
I have nothing against stunt shows...my reply was simple hence Bobby's quote. It's a beautiful weekend so get on that bike and ride son, this awesome weather won't be around here for ever and some of us can't exploit it. ;)

no kidding..my wrist is fucking hurting so bad..i rode yesterday and a little today..was gonna head to the stunt show but when we got there it was packed and a bunch of hood rats hanging around where the parking lot area was...i decided to go home and rest up my wrist since it's showing signs of black and blue. Looks like alex had a great turn out at his show...sorry i couldn't make it to actually come in..but the mix of the crowd and mainly cuz my wrist was in bad shape i went hope and garaged the bike...although it's still early i just can't ride anymore..but today IS gorgeous to hit up some twisites up the mountains...

can't ask for a better mix of weather

SilverDragon
08-13-2006, 07:53 PM
when we got there it was packed and a bunch of hood rats hanging around where the parking lot area was...

but the mix of the crowd and mainly cuz my wrist was in bad shape i went hope and garaged the bike...

Please explain. If you were already there, what convinced you not to go in? define "hood rats."

I was there for a while, went home and came back for the bikini contest. :)

Marker54
08-14-2006, 09:25 AM
no kidding..my wrist is fucking hurting so bad..i rode yesterday and a little today..was gonna head to the stunt show but when we got there it was packed and a bunch of hood rats hanging around where the parking lot area was...i decided to go home and rest up my wrist since it's showing signs of black and blue. Looks like alex had a great turn out at his show...sorry i couldn't make it to actually come in..but the mix of the crowd and mainly cuz my wrist was in bad shape i went hope and garaged the bike...although it's still early i just can't ride anymore..but today IS gorgeous to hit up some twisites up the mountains...

can't ask for a better mix of weather

Guess I didnt miss much. Was going to swing by but Wee-man called and wanted to hit some roads out by Clinton, :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: Such a nice day, I really wanted to hit the roads.

SilverDragon
08-14-2006, 10:31 AM
I took some pics, I'll post them when I get home. Nothing extravagant, just some nice bikes, and some nice cars.

The best part of event in my opinion was the stunt show.

CuCullin
08-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Couldn't make it, ended up going into brooklyn with my gf for her to ride some horses and such.

Rev
08-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Please explain. If you were already there, what convinced you not to go in? define "hood rats."

I was there for a while, went home and came back for the bikini contest. :)

exaly what i said..hoodrats...bunch of punks wearing fresh white tee's down to thier boots..doing the matrix duck and dive everytime they take a step...They weren't going in they were just hanging in the parking lot...I avoided it cuz i didn't have my bike where i can see it...which is a good reason why i still have my bike... =p

SilverDragon
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
I avoided it cuz i didn't have my bike where i can see it...which is a good reason why i still have my bike... =p

Awww!!! That's not right! :nono2:

Aren't "hoodrats" the female of the bunch!? That's what piqued my interest in your ealier statement. There were plenty of cuties on the inside.

I noticed a number of bikes go through the entrance, I don't know if everyone was allowed to do it though.

Now I understand.

CuCullin
08-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Awww!!! That's not right! :nono2:

Aren't "hoodrats" the female of the bunch!? That's what piqued my interest in your ealier statement. There were plenty of cuties on the inside.

I noticed a number of bikes go through the entrance, I don't know if everyone was allowed to do it though.

Now I understand.

Hoodrats are usually the slut of the gang.

But I know what Rev's saying :)

HookRone
08-14-2006, 02:40 PM

Now I understand.

That was for bikes in the show. I tried to park inside. I parked across the street. There was a cop the whole time directing traffic. :)

Marker54
08-14-2006, 04:12 PM
exaly what i said..hoodrats...bunch of punks wearing fresh white tee's down to thier boots..doing the matrix duck and dive everytime they take a step...They weren't going in they were just hanging in the parking lot...I avoided it cuz i didn't have my bike where i can see it...which is a good reason why i still have my bike... =p

Rev...you are harsh bro...but talk about a straight shooter?? Guys a regular gun slinger!!!

AlexF4i
08-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone that showed up and watched us for a bit and said what's up. Hope you enjoyed the show.... We did our best in the limited space we had. I didn't get to walk around the show much, but it seemed like a really good turnout for a fairly small venue.

Thanks agian
-Alex

Rev
08-14-2006, 07:00 PM
lmfao..yeah..pete..not harsh..it is just what happend..like i said though it was more cuz my wrist was to the point where i couldn't grip the clutch anymore...i'm not trying to be a bitch..but..well yeah..i'm a bitch.....the turn out was really well...there was a lot of peeps there...

SilverDragon
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM
here are some pics from the show for all of you except for Rev. :D

http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_13.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_26.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_48.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_54.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_57.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_61.jpg
http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow/bike-car_show_07.jpg

The rest of them are at http://www.gotrhymes.com/bikeshow
Click on the thumbnails for larger picture.