PDA

View Full Version : ridin monday 7th

shadoxkila
08-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Last monday i took a sweet ass ride with one of my buddies last minute and we were lookin for more people to come and will likely be doing it again next monday the 7th around 7-7:30 when the sun starts going down. Probably bout 1-1 1/2 hours. Way up 23 North, into New york state, nice twisties, sweepers, all kind of shit, pretty vacant roads too then back home through some more back roads then 17-> 287-> 23 south. he showed me these roads and they fuckin rocked so if anyone is gonna be around and wants to take a ride next monday let me know. It was the first reall ridin I have done this summer and i realized why i love this shit so much again....

P.S. I finally got that euro bike upper on my bike, post pics when i get a chance

~steve

ImmaSquashYou
08-02-2006, 11:49 PM
i would do it if it was earlier, i do'nt like hitting up twisties in the dark...its jsut asking for trouble IMO

Rev
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
yeah steve twisties in the dark is a lot of trouble..it's trouble enuff during the day...sorry meng..i'm out of this.. ride safe

Bobby
08-03-2006, 10:13 AM
I did this a couple of weeks ago and not on purpose, just lost track of time and was ended up in upstate NY as it was getting dark. Riding twisties when you really can't see thru the turns isn't fun. It's not something I'd want to do again.

shadoxkila
08-03-2006, 01:23 PM
ur probably right, cuz he even said its way better during the day, but its way cooler and thats the only time i really have to ride.... if we leave at 7 then you still have light for about an hour or so