PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Bike Wash on 07/29/06

Shelly
07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Bikini Bike Wash at Extreme Machines on Rt.33

http://www.sportbikedivas.com/images/bikepics/untitled.jpg
http://www.sportbikedivas.com/images/bikepics/untitled1.jpg
[/quote]

Hmmm...I think we need some guys to strip down for this one to wash us-ladies'-bikes ;) any volunteers? It's only fair....I'm all about equality.

RAC
07-26-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm a little chunky and hairy, but for the right price I'll scrub them down.

Qetesh
07-26-2006, 10:43 PM
The last time we attended one of these "functions" it was a complete nightmare. Good luck with this one.

Shelly
07-27-2006, 02:18 AM
?? Well, I'm not doin any of the hosting or organizing...just trying to promo. it a little since it's close to me...as well as on my way down the shore which is probably where I'm headin on Sat. (may depend on weather)...do tell these nightmares you're talkin about though....curious to know why/how.

Qetesh
07-27-2006, 08:03 AM
We weren't responsible for hosting or organizing, we just attended.

The parking ususally sucks, the girls are almost always totally busted, most the people walking around are wannabe thugs and thugettes. The music is so loud and distorted that the speakers could blow any minute. People are generally rude at these things and almost always some jerkoff is doing a burnout in the area you're hangin out it makin it difficult to breath.

Those are just a few things :lol:

_Jay_
07-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Xtreme Machines is 10 mins from my house. I have to work Saturday morning but might stop by. Their parking lot is so small there that it fills up in like 10 mins and you r bike ends up buried behind 5 others so forget leaving when you want to.

Shelly
07-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Jen-interesting input....the whole point is to hangout and meet other riders,etc. so I guess it's a matter of what you wanna deal w/...doesn't matter to me who's there and what they're doing...we're all there for the sport/hobby...burnouts are to be expected anywhere, that's unavoidable....personally, no factors/circumstances of events would prevent me from attending but good info. for rest of board.

PitsVtec
07-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Not everything is what it seems....I've been there and done that. I'm not sure if I'll be attending this again b/c I might have something to do during the day, which is more important.

liquiddevil2000
07-27-2006, 10:26 AM
yeah sorry guys i have to go on a ride with some friends near my house...besides pitstop motorsports is throwing a bikini wash sunday in jersey city i think...or is it north bergen..whatever..its still closer to me than this place...
even though i bought my bike from there!!! lolol

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Can I borrow someone's bike to get it washed!? :) I haven't attended one of these bikini bike washes yet. I'd like to at least try it once! I'll have to wait until I get another bike I suppose!

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Not everything is what it seems....I've been there and done that.

I don't get it. Can you elaborate a bit?

Cakes206
07-27-2006, 10:49 AM
pitstop motorsports is throwing a bikini wash sunday in jersey city i think...
Thats the one we went to last year that qetesh described about...what a disaster.

Commuta_Busa
07-27-2006, 11:04 AM
well, I'm probably gonna head up to this one.... It's my first time going to one of their events so we'll see how things go.... I can name a few events that were kaotic. Normaly it's only the big events that run smooth. They've been doing it for years.

I'm not getting a wash though! leave the busted chicks with the thugs! lol

Lurker
07-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Im going down, I know the oganizer (Jamie from the Sportbikedivas site). I was there last year. It was fun, everyone was cool.
If anyone wants to ride down together let me know, I think the current plan is to meet at the Thomas Edison rest stop on the Turnpike around 10:30.

Shelly
07-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Well, since I doubt there are gunnew be any hot guys 1/2 naked for us ladies you could maybe "borrow" my bike to have washed ;) hehe....What does "borrow" entail? Ridin' me biatch on my own baby to it?? haha. That'll be a first...I don't really prefer to have it washed by a *chick* (busted or not) but at least my baby will be clean...hehe. I'm hopin' weather turns out to be nice! Hit me up if ur serious...Hey, at least *you* would get a kick out of it lookin' at the nakedness...hehe.

Can I borrow someone's bike to get it washed!? :) I haven't attended one of these bikini bike washes yet. I'd like to at least try it once! I'll have to wait until I get another bike I suppose!

HookRone
07-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Well, since I doubt there are gunnew be any hot guys 1/2 naked for us ladies you could maybe "borrow" my bike to have washed ;) hehe....What does "borrow" entail? Ridin' me biatch on my own baby to it?? haha. That'll be a first...I don't really prefer to have it washed by a *chick* (busted or not) but at least my baby will be clean...hehe. I'm hopin' weather turns out to be nice! Hit me up if ur serious...Hey, at least *you* would get a kick out of it lookin' at the nakedness...hehe.

If I was going, I would have wash you bike. :)

HookRone
07-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Don't look bad to me. But what do I know.:)

RAC
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
<----- likes the one in pink!!!

Rev
07-27-2006, 01:56 PM
We weren't responsible for hosting or organizing, we just attended.

The parking ususally sucks, the girls are almost always totally busted, most the people walking around are wannabe thugs and thugettes. The music is so loud and distorted that the speakers could blow any minute. People are generally rude at these things and almost always some jerkoff is doing a burnout in the area you're hangin out it makin it difficult to breath.

Those are just a few things :lol:

I h8 Xtreeme gaychines....so i won't be attending..i'd rather watch my girl wash mybike anyway

Rev
07-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Don't look bad to me. But what do I know.:)

not for nothing...those are 2 baggers...one bag for me one bag for them... :moocow:

PitsVtec
07-27-2006, 02:00 PM
OK...Mark doesn't want to go, so I won't either....PROTEST! LOL!

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 02:15 PM
As much as I would want to take you up on that offer, I respect other people's bikes too much to ride it. I was kidding, but it's extremely nice of you to offer. :) I might be there regardless though. Then you can judge for yourself whether or not I qualify to wash your bike! :D
i won't be attending..i'd rather watch my girl wash mybike anyway
Who're you lying to!? You know she makes you wash hers!

Commuta_Busa
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM
those are just paid models (low budget) I can't imagine they'll be physicaly washing any bike. But I'm just guessing.... I couldn't imagine telling someone, "ok, we want to hire you for a bunch of adverstisement pics in skimpy close... oh, and by the way we also want you to wash a bunch of bikes for a pack of droolers... what do ya' say!" lol

_Jay_
07-27-2006, 02:28 PM
You can check out the pics from their last Bike Wash on their site.

http://www.xtrememachines.us/Photo_gallery.asp

Just jump to the Bike Wash Gallery. Nothing impressive imo.

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Dang it, I can't look. I'm still at work!

PitsVtec
07-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Here are some more pics...http://www.sportbikedivas.com/bikinibikewash.htm

RAC
07-27-2006, 03:15 PM
There is just something so sexy about a woman on a bike, especially if they are the driver!!! :whaaa:

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Are we allowed to bring cameras and take pics of these girls washing our bikes?

_Jay_
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM

I dunno. It sounds kind of creepy. I am sure alot of the guys do tho.

Shelly
07-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey Commuta-I think that u could be right. They look pretty high maint. like that and god forbid...break a nail washin' a bike or get their hair wet..like OMG...what would they do then??? LOL...(smirk). Sarcastic? Me? no....haha.

Hmm...what about me sittin' on my bike in a bikini and washing it at the same time??! haha...j/k. LOL

Seriously though, I might hit it just to get my baby washed cuz he (yes, HE, you heard right) needs it but....maybe next year I can aspire to gettin' some men out there for us ladies...that would be a worthy goal and accomplishment :)

I'm sure alot of guys bring cameras and take pix...that's pretty much a given...ur guys and there's lots of nakedness...come on now...duh.

There is just something so sexy about a woman on a bike, especially if they are the driver!!! :whaaa:

PitsVtec
07-27-2006, 04:28 PM

Who are you kidding? I don't think the wife would like that too much! :moocow:

SilverDragon
07-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Seriously though, I might hit it just to get my baby washed cuz he (yes, HE, you heard right) needs it but....maybe next year I can aspire to gettin' some men out there for us ladies...that would be a worthy goal and accomplishment :)

I was just looking at some of the pics, and there were a couple of guys washing some chick's bike last year. You might be in luck. :)

Who are you kidding? I don't think the wife would like that too much! :moocow:
It's not my fault she doesn't want to ride with me 'cause some ass scared her with a bike when she was young! :) besides, they're touching the bike, not me! ;)

I have to say though, those girls from last year were quite cute!

Qetesh
07-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Jen-interesting input....the whole point is to hangout and meet other riders,etc. so I guess it's a matter of what you wanna deal w/...doesn't matter to me who's there and what they're doing...we're all there for the sport/hobby...burnouts are to be expected anywhere, that's unavoidable....personally, no factors/circumstances of events would prevent me from attending but good info. for rest of board.

I really enjoy your fresh, only been riding 2 months but think you're an experienced rider, attitude.

Here's what I don't want to deal with...loud mouth, trash talking, thug wannabe, squid riding, gangsta mentality, reckless people/riders. Oh, and I forgot to mention, newbies to the sport that think they know it all because they got maybe 150 hours of riding time under their belt.

These people aren't there for the "sport" sport. They're there to get their bike washed by some chicks and get some grub. Period.

Oh, and burnouts AREN'T expected anywhere. At least, the people Joe and I ride with as well as others, don't participate in that style of riding. Especially since it draws attention to yourself and could lead to a ticket.

Enjoy your bikini wash.

Vin
07-27-2006, 07:32 PM
I'll be there rocking wheelies like there's no tomorrow. Oh, and I'm taken, so there'll be one less hot guy.

Ant
07-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm a little chunky and hairy, but for the right price I'll scrub them down.

Dude, honesty is always best! Fucking awesome! :lol:

I also have to say that I don't ride on the street anymore but if I ever get back on it, I'll be that guy wheeling down Rt. 80 and causing a ruckus. Remember when riding was fun and not so serious?

HookRone
07-27-2006, 10:15 PM
not for nothing...those are 2 baggers...one bag for me one bag for them... :moocow:

My bad, they are busted.

Vin
07-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Remember when riding was fun and not so serious?

Quote of the year. Quote of the fucking year. And yes, riding WAS fun. It's a chore now. Anyone wanna buy a slightly scratched SV?

ImmaSquashYou
07-28-2006, 01:47 AM
it was funny..cause it was that what inspired me to get a bike sorta....

One day as i was driving my car along route 33 with my girl in the passenger...I was at a redlight when i saw about 4 bikes at the redlight...another one rides a long coming to a red light...the last guy in the group of 4 waved the other guy forward n shook his hand.....greenlight..they take off..n i was like man......bikes are fast..n thought it was soooo cool that they can just meet a stranger just like that....then i see them pull in...n i saw the ex-treme machines having a bikini wash..n i was jealous..n my g/f just chuckeled....from that point on..i told her i'm gonna get a bike..n so behold..i did...so thanks to their bikini wash, i'm finally riding now...

_Jay_
07-28-2006, 08:19 AM
I doubt I am going to go to this. Qetesh is right in some aspects. I was at one of their events a few months back cuz I had to stop in and grab an oil filter for my Gix and looking around, most of the guys there were punkass 18-22 yr old kids who hardly wore any gear. And listening in on some of the convo's, I thought to myself, no way in hell I'd ride with these guys. They'd be the ones doing 80mph on the highway weaving in and out of traffic and splitting lanes. That's not my cup of tea. I'd rather be on some backroad somewhere doing 10mph over the limit hitting the best twisties I can find, than standing next to my bike showing off for all the underage chickies in Seaside.

SAXON117
07-28-2006, 09:18 AM
I doubt I am going to go to this. Qetesh is right in some aspects. I was at one of their events a few months back cuz I had to stop in and grab an oil filter for my Gix and looking around, most of the guys there were punkass 18-22 yr old kids who hardly wore any gear. And listening in on some of the convo's, I thought to myself, no way in hell I'd ride with these guys. They'd be the ones doing 80mph on the highway weaving in and out of traffic and splitting lanes. That's not my cup of tea. I'd rather be on some backroad somewhere doing 10mph over the limit hitting the best twisties I can find, than standing next to my bike showing off for all the underage chickies in Seaside.

and that's why you need to head north on Sunday :nod2:

_Jay_
07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Ya I am still on the fence atm about Sunday. I am trying to get outta helping my father dig holes for the footings for his new deck. Trying to get my brother to help him out instead. I mapquested the address for the Diner and it says 80 miles and 1.5hrs. I really wanna come so I am gonna do my damndest to make it but if I am not there by the time you guys are rdy to head out, don't wait for me. Is there a Cell # I can call if I need to talk to someone about the ride? If my plans change?

Shelly
07-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm just gunnew hit it and scope out the scene and get my baby washed...I don't plan on hangin' there all day...why stand around when I could ridin' ;) tomorrow's lookin' nice...YES! Glad forecast changed...I'll take the rain today ALL friggin day if it means gettin' good ride-time weekend in....

SilverDragon
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
These people aren't there for the "sport" sport. They're there to get their bike washed by some chicks and get some grub. Period.

You're totally right! I so wish I could go! :)

Seriously though, not everyone who walks around wearing a basketball/baseball jersey plays or watches the game. It doesn't mean they don't share some passion for it.

I love to ride, but I couldn't tell you the first thing about MotoGP, and its stars, etc. I haven't yet made it to a track day, but I still enjoy riding.

njf4i
07-28-2006, 07:56 PM
I like cake :cake:

SAXON117
07-28-2006, 08:10 PM

:lol: :lol: do ya now?

SPRHK
07-28-2006, 09:51 PM

Is there something you and Joe are trying to tell us?.............. :gay: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:crazy:

Mach1
08-07-2006, 08:03 PM

LMAO Your a trip Dragon!!!! Knowing you if you did borrow one on your way out from getting a drink it would have gotten jacked LMAO!!!

SilverDragon
08-08-2006, 09:21 AM
LMAO Your a trip Dragon!!!! Knowing you if you did borrow one on your way out from getting a drink it would have gotten jacked LMAO!!!

Such is the way of the dragon! :) That's why you don't see too many of us hanging around.... we dragons are extinct 'cause we got jacked all throughout history! :roflmao:

How was the bike wash anyway, did anybody go?

Shelly
08-08-2006, 09:25 AM
LOL Dragon :) I'd like to know how it was too actually....

Such is the way of the dragon! :) That's why you don't see too many of us hanging around.... we dragons are extinct 'cause we got jacked all throughout history! :roflmao:

How was the bike wash anyway, did anybody go?

SilverDragon
08-08-2006, 09:27 AM
LOL Dragon :) I'd like to know how it was too actually....

I thought you were gonna go for sure m'lady! I thought this was close to your spot!

Shelly
08-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Ugh....RU tellin' me you haven't been keepin' up w/ threads slacker??! LOL..hehe...j/k...My baby is down :( for a little while...hope to have him back on road in next 2 wks. or so....I'll let ya know when I'm back tearin' it up ;) I've been really jonesing to friggin' ride, espec. w/ this past weekend bein PERFECT!!...tis my luck...crappy non-stop rain til bike craps out then it's nice out....:( growl...soon soon....

I thought you were gonna go for sure m'lady! I thought this was close to your spot!

PitsVtec
08-08-2006, 09:38 AM
View the pictures on the site...LOL!

SilverDragon
08-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Ugh....RU tellin' me you haven't been keepin' up w/ threads slacker??! LOL..hehe...j/k...My baby is down :( for a little while...hope to have him back on road in next 2 wks. or so....I'll let ya know when I'm back tearin' it up ;) I've been really jonesing to friggin' ride, espec. w/ this past weekend bein PERFECT!!...tis my luck...crappy non-stop rain til bike craps out then it's nice out....:( growl...soon soon....

Oh yeah, that's right! I guess I thought all that happened after the bike wash. I feel your pain! Be strong! :)