PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Dodge

RAC
07-24-2006, 11:24 AM
I know this isn't a bike dealer, but I'm really pissed. I took my new car into them about 9 weeks ago to check out a busted seatbelt and my sun roof was getting all scratched from opening. After they checked it out and told me it was all warantee work and they had to order the parts I got it home and went into the back for something and noticed the mechanic didn't put the panels back together correctly and it looked like shit! Three weeks go by and I don't hear from them so I call and the guy told me the parts were in a week ago and they were just waiting for a loaner for me, I was "next on the list" After calling every Monday for the past 6 weeks and hearing we have a car coming in today we'll give you a call later today or tommorow I fiinally get a car today. They gave me a piece of shit caravan that smelled of mildew inside. I got 2 miles from the dealer and the damn gas light comes on, finally when I get back to work I notice the inspection sticker on the POS van expired in May. If I have any more issues when I get my car back I'm calling corprate to file a complaint against them. THEY REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Qetesh
07-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with them.

I would have brought the loaner back immediately and demanded they give me either a demo or pay for a rental from Enterprise. I've had similar problems with a local Dodge dealer where I live :banghead:

Hope you get your car back soon and in excellent condition.

RAC
07-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I just called the dealer and busted there balls about the dead sticker and gas and told them if I get a ticket for it they will pay it.The guy said hold on, came back a minute late and said I'm sorry sir we will probably have another car later today and if you get ticketed we will pay it.