PDA

View Full Version : For NJF4I

soda7o
06-30-2005, 01:41 AM
here you go .. just found these of some house guests i had over the winter about 12 to 20 of them.. i am feeding them cake and rainbow cookeis andsome chips... to get the nice and fatfo you for hunting season...
:lol:

Go here...

guests (http://public.fotki.com/Soda7o/houses/my_house_in_pa/house_guests)

njf4i
06-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Damn if that was my house i would be eating like a king.

Just to let you know soda you need to find me one with antlers. I mean they all taste the same but antlers are the only legal thing i can kill unless i get a dow permit.

But damnnnnnn when are we going hunting???

Taz
06-30-2005, 09:40 AM
WOW I can't belive they got that close and didn't run.

soda7o
06-30-2005, 11:06 AM
nick.. those were som eyoung ones.. there are a bucnh nowwith antlers and inthe winter there are some with huge antlers.. yeah when .. are we going hunting.. i lost that linku send me about the hunting license crap youthinkyoucan findone again for PA again/ thanks.

but in the mena time if you ever wann come up by me we can go to the gun range on rt6 its byog (bringyourown gun) and il lget the AMo.. i wann a shoot the shitout of something

Taz
thosze deer ate out of my hand infact they are very friendly cas ethey are used to peol in th ecommunity feeding them ( like me withmy kleftover an dmy neighbor has a giant feeder for them) ifyou actually want you can ring one of their necks and kill it by hand :lol:

Taz
06-30-2005, 11:18 AM
thosze deer ate out of my hand infact they are very friendly cas ethey are used to peol in th ecommunity feeding them ( like me withmy kleftover an dmy neighbor has a giant feeder for them) ifyou actually want you can ring one of their necks and kill it by hand :lol:

That's cool. They don't come up that close @ my parents house in PA. The only problem with the feeders is if there to close to the house it could bring bears.

soda7o
06-30-2005, 11:52 AM
That's cool. They don't come up that close @ my parents house in PA. The only problem with the feeders is if there to close to the house it could bring bears.

the feeder thing .. well my neighbor built this huge feeder for them 9 he is really handylikte that ) and he filsl it up at aoround4pm and like 20 to 30 deer walk over to his yard and minh away.. thye usually clean itout an dgo away.. so it really never has food in it to attract bears altho i have seen the giant black bear in my back yard once ( prolly 4 feet tall on all 4s) and these deer are kinda smart cause they kow the schedual of when he put the feed in and comeover at ike 4 eveyr dya ..

njf4i
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah well most deer in the poconos love the people. They walk right up to you and eat out of your hands. But i'll have to admit that i did look at one of the pics and had the image of me grabbing it and slicing its neck. hehe

As for going down to your house, you were suppose to set something up. Remember fool? I'll bring down a BB gun for you to play with. I don't think i could trust a crazy russian like to handle a live firearm.

Oh and we have 2 feeders at out place. One is a 5 gallon bucket that hangs from a rope on a tree. It has a clock timer on it with a spinning plate that throws the feed out. When that sucker goes off it sounds like the dinner bell. No lie the deer come walking right up to the thing 5 mins after it rings.

They'll have no chance this year from me.

soda7o
06-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Yeah well most deer in the poconos love the people. They walk right up to you and eat out of your hands. But i'll have to admit that i did look at one of the pics and had the image of me grabbing it and slicing its neck. hehe

As for going down to your house, you were suppose to set something up. Remember fool? I'll bring down a BB gun for you to play with. I don't think i could trust a crazy russian like to handle a live firearm.

Oh and we have 2 feeders at out place. One is a 5 gallon bucket that hangs from a rope on a tree. It has a clock timer on it with a spinning plate that throws the feed out. When that sucker goes off it sounds like the dinner bell. No lie the deer come walking right up to the thing 5 mins after it rings.

They'll have no chance this year from me.

they are smarter than they look...
Ill set somethign up for aug if youwant.. but i want a real gun... BTW allit takes is an hour and i can buy onin any gun storre in PA... ijust dontknow hwat i like..