PDA

View Full Version : Just A Couple Of Crappy Cars

Cakes206
06-29-2005, 08:58 PM
First pic was this siiick Lambo on the Jersey Turnpike way to Deals Gap :wow: Other is a Viper of some guy we met up at the Gap...Qetesh lookin all little in it...

Vin
06-29-2005, 09:59 PM
First pic was this siiick Lambo on the Jersey Turnpike way to Deals Gap :wow: Other is a Viper of some guy we met up at the Gap...Qetesh lookin all little in it...

I saw two different Mucielagos in SI over the past week. I wonder if Laborghini's having a summer sale or soemthing. :crazy:

Qetesh
06-30-2005, 12:00 AM
That Lambo was S-I-C-K!!!! The Viper made my day though :boogie: Maybe next year he'll even let me drive it :LOL:

soda7o
06-30-2005, 12:54 AM
I saw two different Mucielagos in SI over the past week. I wonder if Laborghini's having a summer sale or soemthing. :crazy:

vin did you see that orangeone with the hromies... iolder white dud driving.. i met him last year talked to him for a minute from my nderstanding he eiter makes custom bikes or manufactors somethign for custom bikes either way its good since he is pimpin that car in SI

Taz
06-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Nice cars! I thought that was Jen sitting in the red one. :)

xstortion
06-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah those cars are real crappy :lol: :wow:

Vin
06-30-2005, 10:59 AM
vin did you see that orangeone with the hromies... iolder white dud driving.. i met him last year talked to him for a minute from my nderstanding he eiter makes custom bikes or manufactors somethign for custom bikes either way its good since he is pimpin that car in SI

I saw an orange one, a yellow one, and a black one a while ago, not sure if the orange had chrome though. I was too busy admiring the Ferrari behind him on the road.