PDA

View Full Version : hooters 22

gottaducati
07-07-2006, 04:03 AM
i hit my first bike night at hooters 22. seriously, i never saw so many bikes in one place. it was sick. it felt like we were gonna get arrested at any second. i mean, with that many bikes you were just left wondering when the cops were gonna come and fuck it all up. but there were some nice bikes out.
namely:
2 honda repsol's
t-rex
ducati 999r xerox
the new R1 in that matte black color
this one chromed out silver busa with crazy lights

it was a good time. anyone ever been out there?

Lurker
07-07-2006, 08:43 AM
I was there last night (Yellow CBR 600RR with Yellow LEDs). Lots of bikes, lots of clubs, etc. It was too nice of a night so I rode out of the parking lot early to get ice cream and do some riding.

skid vicious
07-07-2006, 10:44 AM
i typically don't go out to hooters or other bie nights for that matter. same old bikes, stand around looking. when i can be out ridin instead. glad you had a good time though.

Shelly
07-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Haven't been to it yet but might hit it up one of these Thurs. I heard it was pretty decent too.

gottaducati
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
i typically don't go out bike nights when i can be out ridin instead. glad you had a good time though.

i hear ya. i was riding all day when i hooked up with a crew that was headed out that way so i tagged along. i didnt even know about it but im glad i went. it was cool.

Haven't been to it yet but might hit it up one of these Thurs. I heard it was pretty decent too.

its worth checkin out. there was a DJ outside and a ton of bikes. no drama. it was cool. ill go back. post up if you wanna meet there.

Kennedy
07-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Stewarts is where it's at

gottaducati
07-07-2006, 01:50 PM
I was there last night (Yellow CBR 600RR with Yellow LEDs). Lots of bikes, lots of clubs, etc. It was too nice of a night so I rode out of the parking lot early to get ice cream and do some riding.

yea what is with those clubs? are they like hells angels but on sportbikes? some of them had some really cool jackets. they looked professionally made or something. and some of them looked like bullet proof vests with like these really intricate designs sewn on the back. really cool.

gottaducati
07-07-2006, 01:53 PM

stewarts? the only stewarts i know is the one down the shore over the seaside bridge and i never see any bikes there. they are always at the wawa on the other side of 35...

Kennedy
07-07-2006, 02:49 PM
It past hooters on 22 west

soda7o
07-07-2006, 03:01 PM
biek nights are kinda gay if you dont actually ride

gottaducati
07-07-2006, 03:55 PM
biek nights are kinda gay if you dont actually ride

there was maybe 2 cars in the parking lot the rest was all bikes... im tellin you - it was packed. maybe like 100+ bikes

Rev
07-07-2006, 04:33 PM
there was maybe 2 cars in the parking lot the rest was all bikes... im tellin you - it was packed. maybe like 100+ bikes

that scene get's old quick..we didn't meet lurker just for that reason..the more bikes..the more idiots...the union hooters is too ghetto and we have seen too many idiots running thier mouth about how fast they can go on the busa...someone actually got killed there sometime back...it's dumb..gay and gay and gay and gay...

I'd rather ride somewhere far to a nice ice cream location chill back and not hear idiots reving thier bikes like no one else has one..lol...

soda7o
07-07-2006, 04:43 PM
by ride i mean dont fucking stand around all day but actually ride yoru bike..

skid vicious
07-07-2006, 05:20 PM
shhhhhhhhh!!!

skid vicious
07-07-2006, 05:21 PM
It past hooters on 22 west
AY! STFU!!
:lol:

Kennedy
07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
AY! STFU!!