PDA

View Full Version : just a typical ride

GinoE
06-25-2006, 01:31 PM
i was out testing my new helmet cam (mounted on fairing)

IDIOT CAGER (http://media.putfile.com/idiot-72) <--- clicky linky

SAXON117
06-25-2006, 01:55 PM
i was out testing my new helmet cam (mounted on fairing)

IDIOT CAGER (http://media.putfile.com/idiot-72) <--- clicky linky

did you apply the middle finger with the horn? :flip: It helps people hear better :nod2:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FigNewTon
06-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Sad part is that has become a pretty typical street ride....

Film quality seemed pretty good. What camera are you using?

GinoE
06-25-2006, 07:08 PM
its a vio sport connected to a jvc minidv cam, i used the microsoft movie maker s/w that comes with xp.
http://www.viosport.com/store/customer/ourgear.php?page=ac2_overview

SPRHK
06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
That guy in the car is a real "FUCKTARD!!":wtf: :jerkit:

Qetesh
06-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Geeeesusss!!! Is that 17?

Invest in an airhorn ;)

Vid quality was awesome...as well as the editing :lol:

gottaducati
06-26-2006, 07:34 AM
not for nothin but i would have backed off and let him go. you can see the dick drifting across the highway, why force it? if he kept comin he could have put you to the wall...

just my 2 cents

GinoE
06-26-2006, 08:33 AM
it's rt 23, i think in wayne, nj - i was on my way up to highpoint st park

i considered backing off (better to have him in front) but there was a tailgating cager behind me

PitsVtec
06-26-2006, 08:37 AM
You should have punched the window...

gottaducati
06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
it's rt 23, i think in wayne, nj - i was on my way up to highpoint st park
i considered backing off (better to have him in front) but there was a tailgating cager behind me

that road is packed with assholes. i just rewatched that video and thought 'i would have let go of the throttle when i saw that retard change lanes without signaling" but a tailgater adds another aspect to the situation that the video doesnt show. talk about uncomfortable.

i dont know but that video is pretty cool. its kinda like a what if scenario..

shadoxkila
06-26-2006, 02:53 PM
heres what you do, take a piece of a sparkplug and throw it out the next person who cuts you off window and watch it shatter in a million pieces...that'll show em!

voteforguy
06-26-2006, 03:47 PM
with timax gloves :D

gottaducati
06-26-2006, 08:53 PM
heres what you do, take a piece of a sparkplug and throw it out the next person who cuts you off window and watch it shatter in a million pieces...that'll show em!

come on... do you really do that? i have a friend who says he carries around a snapple bottle to throw at cars that cut him off. it sounds like bullshit. i mean, if you gun a snapple bottle at someone's car or a sparkplug you better be ready to tear ass the fuck outta there or that person is gonna run you the fuck over.

njf4i
06-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Taking a swing at the cagers mirror is something i would have done. :evil2:

Cakes206
06-26-2006, 11:48 PM
not for nothin but i would have backed off and let him go. you can see the dick drifting across the highway, why force it? if he kept comin he could have put you to the wall...

just my 2 cents

Situations vary. In most cases its easier/faster to get on the throttle and bolt away from the situation. Being on the road whether it be on a bike or a car, have to always be on the look out, like chess, think three moves ahead.

Shelly
06-27-2006, 12:56 PM
LOL...or kicked in the door....haha...seriously, I probably would've tapped my brake lights few times, hand gestured the asshole behind me to back off and then just gotten around and gotten far away from the idiot in front of me....just my 3 cents.

Although I'm fairly new to ridin I've found that if you don't act like an asshole on the road there actually are cagers who do respect that you're just trying to be safe and will give you space to do whatever you gotta do.

I don't know if throwing/doing stuff to cagers is any good....why antagonize and ask for it? There are enough road conditions+other assholes,etc. to deal with overall.

Marker54
06-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Good idea Shel...its like you guys are shocked or something, this shit happens all the time, even with the limited time ive had, ive been pinched down a few times...I kinda expect it. Like Cakes said, just gotta think a few steps ahead.

Glad its was just "another close call"

My Nickel