PDA

View Full Version : wharton state forest run on the 11th

jesse370
06-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Getting up around 8:30 wanna gear up and be on the road before 10.....I'm going to be riding down in the warton state forest down in the barrens, 206 to medford lakes road and then just pick roads that look fun.....Did the ride last week and it was alot of fun, nothing challenging but it was really nice scenery and not many cages, fun ride in the woods....

so if anyone is interested send a PM...

jesse370
06-12-2006, 12:23 AM
did about 160 miles today....saw a ton of harleys, most were too cool to wave back. So a huge group of sportbikes with one dude on a motard leading the way, they all waved. I tried to get turned around and catch them but as I was going to stop and turn around 3-4 cars went by so I would've had to pass a whole bunch of cars and really fly to catch them, so I just went on my way.

Grabbed some hotdogs and a rootbeer at this lil hot dog stand next to the racegas and dirtbike shop, all in all a great days ride.

PitsVtec
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
It was a great day for riding, but I had errands to run...

jesse370
06-12-2006, 02:35 PM
I think this is going to be the spot I go and ride when I don't have a ton of time or don't want to go on a super long ride.....Great flowing roads with light cage traffic.....

southjersey636
06-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I'll meet ya up there one day. Im about 20min from wharton state forest depending where your riding at up that way.