PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 6/26/05 Early AM Ride **CANCELED**

njf4i
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Well since my saturday is gonna be shot, im gonna head out and do a nice sunday morning ride.

I am open to suggestions but if nobody wants to go I'm gonna head down to seaside NJ.

I don't do the long straight boring highway route. I hit Rout3 130 to hightstown where i pick up rt 571. It is all back roads that for the first half - 3/4 is farms, turns, Assapink State Game Lands, and no traffic.

Than im just gonna head into seaside and enjoy the ocean for a bit. Than im gonna pick somewhere else to go.

All are welcome to attend. It is not gonna be a suicide, or hard ride. Just gonna try to enjoy the early morning hours.

I plan on leaving at 8:00am from Milltown NJ.

Anyone interested?

Vin
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I might be, I'll know for sure later in the week.

duc748pilot
06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
if it turns into a suicide run let me know. im way hardcore.

Vin
06-21-2005, 04:45 PM
:eek:

Lorenzo
06-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Well since my saturday is gonna be shot, im gonna head out and do a nice sunday morning ride.

I am open to suggestions but if nobody wants to go I'm gonna head down to seaside NJ.

I don't do the long straight boring highway route. I hit Rout3 130 to hightstown where i pick up rt 571. It is all back roads that for the first half - 3/4 is farms, turns, Assapink State Game Lands, and no traffic.

Than im just gonna head into seaside and enjoy the ocean for a bit. Than im gonna pick somewhere else to go.

All are welcome to attend. It is not gonna be a suicide, or hard ride. Just gonna try to enjoy the early morning hours.

I plan on leaving at 8:00am from Milltown NJ.

Anyone interested?
I'm in

PiPeManNYC
06-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Im back from travaling around the world so i should be in for this..

Vin
06-22-2005, 06:55 AM
Im back from travaling around the world so i should be in for this..

You jet-setting playboy you... :wave2:
I'm definitely in. Chris, we'll ride out.

njf4i
06-22-2005, 03:14 PM
if it turns into a suicide run let me know. im way hardcore.

Well if suicide run you mean screaming down the parkway at well over the suggested speed limit, than yes this may be the case for the way home.

But like i said this is only a route with about 4-6 nice 25mph sweepers. Its not a High Point or 650 run by any means.

Its a get out and enjoy a nice sunday ride.

Let me know what time you guys want to meet. We can probablly meet at the D&D right near Lorenzo's house.

Directions to D&D: Take NJ turnpike south to exit 8A. Follow signs for RT 32 west (bear left after tool booth. Proceed on RT 32 until you hit a T. You can only go left or right. From there make a right and the D&D will be right there on the right side.

Would 8am-8:30am be ok with you guys?

**Also if Lo is nice of enough, maybe he'll let us go swimming in his pool when we get back from the ride. :boogie: **

Vin
06-22-2005, 03:18 PM
**Also if Lo is nice of enough, maybe he'll let us go swimming in his pool when we get back from the ride. :boogie: **

:wow:

Unless there's bikini-clad or nude women swimming along with us, I don't think I'm interested in pool party with the rest of the guys... :lol:

mpr138
06-23-2005, 09:00 AM
I am going to be down in Toms River all weekend on my brothers boat. Maybe I will meet up with you down there.

Lorenzo
06-23-2005, 12:10 PM
:wow:

Unless there's bikini-clad or nude women swimming along with us, I don't think I'm interested in pool party with the rest of the guys... :lol: Then you can chill with your sweaty balls :lol:

njf4i
06-23-2005, 02:27 PM
**UPDATE**

Well do to my crappy job I will not be able to lead this ride. I have to be in Philly by 12 to do service work on a bakery. :cries:

But im gonna show Lorenzo the route tonight so that if you guys want he can take you.

Sorry for the inconcience. Hopefully the bakery calls and cancels like they usually do.

PiPeManNYC
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Im in with ya Vin.. Maybe my buddy with the Harly could ride with us...

pmdez
06-24-2005, 11:58 AM
if this doesn't pan out...there's always the March of Dimes ride :)

Brian78
06-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Well if suicide run you mean screaming down the parkway at well over the suggested speed limit, than yes this may be the case for the way home.

But like i said this is only a route with about 4-6 nice 25mph sweepers. Its not a High Point or 650 run by any means.

Its a get out and enjoy a nice sunday ride.

Let me know what time you guys want to meet. We can probablly meet at the D&D right near Lorenzo's house.

Directions to D&D: Take NJ turnpike south to exit 8A. Follow signs for RT 32 west (bear left after tool booth. Proceed on RT 32 until you hit a T. You can only go left or right. From there make a right and the D&D will be right there on the right side.

Would 8am-8:30am be ok with you guys?

these directions are wrong