PDA

View Full Version : Nice Rack

High_Revs_17
06-08-2006, 02:51 PM
http://www.ricerocketracks.com/main.html

jcblitz
06-08-2006, 02:56 PM
I love how it took at least 10 seconds to even get an idea of what their company does or sells. What a horrible website.

gottaducati
06-08-2006, 03:02 PM
link didnt work 4 me

soda7o
06-08-2006, 03:47 PM
link didnt work 4 me
HA HA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :fart:

NYCSTRIPES
06-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I would rather use a decent magnetic tank bag and preserve the use of the rear seat. A rear seat bag that doubles as a back pack would be more user friendly. If you want to make a chinese delivery food wagon out of your sport bike, then this it the product you need.
One of the product photo's shows a helmet being transported on the rack, where will you put the possible passneger?
Bad idea.
Ken

soda7o
06-08-2006, 03:51 PM
I would rather use a decent magnetic tank bag and preserve the use of the rear seat. A rear seat bag that doubles as a back pack would be more user friendly. If you want to make a chinese delivery food wagon out of your sport bike, then this it the product you need.
One of the product photo's shows a helmet being transported on the rack, where will you put the possible passneger?
Bad idea.
Ken

the pass goe son the rack... :lol:
buthonestly that could be made for the fraction of the cost at home... and yes that doe slookliek a chinese deliery scooter just with more CC
and 3 i taught they were selling like those giant spoilers liek th erice burners have that we call spice racks.. ..
i love the word rack...

High_Revs_17
06-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Bad idea.
Ken

It's main purpose is for riders that have been forced to deal with fixed racks/bags that can carry their heavy items safely & securely, but unfortunately like you said it turns their nice sportbike into exactly that, a delivery wagon. It can support any weight equaling that of a passenger, something that can't be accomplished with a tank bag and/or other types of bags. A bracket can be purchased as an extra that is desinged to hold either a passenger saddle or solo seat cowl vertically towards the front end of the platform so when it comes time to ride two-up everything is there.

SAXON117
06-08-2006, 10:56 PM
wha,what. :drool: I fell asleep waiting for the site to load, gots to be the slowest loading web site out there. HOLY CRAP!:banghead:

Qetesh
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I was expecting to see -----> :boobimac:

Foiled again :lol:

NYCSTRIPES
06-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Nope, but I like how you think Jen...LOL
Ken

Rev
06-14-2006, 10:59 AM

lesbo..

oh..and that rack is ugly as hell...i would never.

not yours jen...

the site

High_Revs_17
06-14-2006, 02:14 PM
that rack is ugly as hell

I've never thought to myself, now that's a sexy ass rack...maybe they can paint it with a nice flake job and put some neon on it for ya. ;)

SAXON117
06-14-2006, 04:38 PM

like the way you think :boobimac::nod2: