PDA

View Full Version : Summit Point June 17 & 18

wcrbikemike
06-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Who else will be there? This will be my first time to Summit. Hopefully I will stay out of the kitty litter unlike Cakes.:cheers:

njracer
06-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Who else will be there? This will be my first time to Summit. Hopefully I will stay out of the kitty litter unlike Cakes.:cheers:

Cool....so your racing???

I'll be there along with a few guys from gixxer.com

I'll be pitted on the right as soon as you pull into the pits.....black Tahoe, black trailer (fastway logos on the side), a blue/white 04 GSXR600 (#125 ex) and a white NSR50 (#25). I'm looking forward to getting back on the track since cracking my ribs on the NSR 3wks ago.

Oh yeah....I'll prolly have my wr426 motard with me as well.

njracer

wcrbikemike
06-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah I signed up for C Superstock, Mediumweight Solo 20 and Heavyweight Solo 20. I will be there with #719 novice (Henry) and possibly #866 novice (Brian). I am number #981 novice and will either have a Grey Landcruiser or a black Titan. Not sure which vehicle yet.

njracer
06-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah I signed up for C Superstock, Mediumweight Solo 20 and Heavyweight Solo 20. I will be there with #719 novice (Henry) and possibly #866 novice (Brian). I am number #981 novice and will either have a Grey Landcruiser or a black Titan. Not sure which vehicle yet.

Right now I'm probably doing the following:

Saturday.
1a - WERA Mini's
3 - MW Solo
8 - HW Solo

Sunday.
1a - WERA Mini's
1 - ASS
4 - CSS

I might drop ASS and just do CSS but regardless, I will be leaving right after race 1 or 4 and heading home (I hate traffic).

See ya there.

Brian

wcrbikemike
06-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Right now I'm probably doing the following:

Saturday.
1a - WERA Mini's
3 - MW Solo
8 - HW Solo

Sunday.
1a - WERA Mini's
1 - ASS
4 - CSS

I might drop ASS and just do CSS but regardless, I will be leaving right after race 1 or 4 and heading home (I hate traffic).

See ya there.

Brian

Brian,

I will look you up on Saturday. I hear ya on the traffic thing.
Sat.
2 - MW Solo
7- HW Solo

Sun
5 - CSS

I will have the Landcruiser and this shitty bike with number 981

Mike295
06-06-2006, 03:30 PM

going to vir the next weekend... Brian and I had a nice battle in the heavyweight superbike race memorial day weekend. i got bye him in 1 but they red flagged it by the time we got to 7.... i was pissed i got bye 4 guys on that last lap but they redflagged it

wcrbikemike
06-06-2006, 04:02 PM
going to vir the next weekend... Brian and I had a nice battle in the heavyweight superbike race memorial day weekend. i got bye him in 1 but they red flagged it by the time we got to 7.... i was pissed i got bye 4 guys on that last lap but they redflagged it

Hey Mike,
I hear you guys had great time at Summit that weekend. I wanted to go but had to do the family thing. I think Brian may be down at VIR that weekend as well.

Mike295
06-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Mike,
I hear you guys had great time at Summit that weekend. I wanted to go but had to do the family thing. I think Brian may be down at VIR that weekend as well.

ohh sweet... are you going to make it to vir?

wcrbikemike
06-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Unfortunatly I will not be there, I could not get the days off of work. I am sure you guys will have a blast. Are you going to make it to Mosport?

Mike295
06-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Unfortunatly I will not be there, I could not get the days off of work. I am sure you guys will have a blast. Are you going to make it to Mosport?
I refuse to ride on that track. I went there once had a terrible time (no crash) just a very bad time and will never go back. but Have a good time there.

wcrbikemike
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I refuse to ride on that track. I went there once had a terrible time (no crash) just a very bad time and will never go back. but Have a good time there.

I always have a blast there.