PDA

View Full Version : learns the hard way

bobbydigital04
05-30-2006, 09:26 PM
my name is bobby, or robert moeser, i live in richboro, pa.. its in bucks county outside of philly, i got a beat up `02 gsxr600, but it gets me around real quick. i only ride at the track and have tons of riding experience with almost every type of motorized object imaginable. my tattoo reads "sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain". i am 20 years old and install high end custom kitchens full time. im lookin for a sexy girl with similar interests as mine, and who understands my defiant bad ass side because im bad as shit, just ask around. im working on trying to be smooth and build up to speed instead of going fast and trying to smooth it out, that is my biggest problem, as i have lowsided twice out of three trackdays so far. i am real fast, ask around about that too... bitch

PSYCHO1000R
05-30-2006, 09:29 PM
mkay, alrighty then

Qetesh
05-30-2006, 09:43 PM
my name is bobby, or robert moeser, i live in richboro, pa.. its in bucks county outside of philly, i got a beat up `02 gsxr600, but it gets me around real quick. i only ride at the track and have tons of riding experience with almost every type of motorized object imaginable. my tattoo reads "sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain". i am 20 years old and install high end custom kitchens full time. im lookin for a sexy girl with similar interests as mine, and who understands my defiant bad ass side because im bad as shit, just ask around. im working on trying to be smooth and build up to speed instead of going fast and trying to smooth it out, that is my biggest problem, as i have lowsided twice out of three trackdays so far. i am real fast, ask around about that too... bitch

Way to introduce yourself there Bobby :banghead:

It was good to meet you this weekend at VIR.

Remember, listen to the coaches and learn what they have to teach ;) Before you drive your cousin crazy :LOL:

Cakes206
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Way to introduce yourself there Bobby :banghead:

It was good to meet you this weekend at VIR.

Remember, listen to the coaches and learn what they have to teach ;) Before you drive your cousin crazy :LOL:

+1

Welcome to the site too...bitch :lol:

High_Revs_17
05-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Anyone can be fast, however it seems by the title of this thread that you realized proper technique is the foundation for speed...I guess you're VIR's bitch now. :lol:

BTW, welcome to SBA

AfricanBootyScratcher
05-30-2006, 10:03 PM
At least learning the hard way is better than not learning at all. im working on trying to be smooth and build up to speed instead of going fast and trying to smooth it out, that is my biggest problem Novel concept...where did you hear that one? :D Must have been a very wise man. :D
Seriously, I'm glad I finally got a chance to run with you Monday afternoon. Next time we really should hook up earlier in the day.

bobbydigital04
05-30-2006, 10:11 PM
definitely, big thanks to you omar, you too ralph, and joe and jen for being cool with me all weekend

jcblitz
05-30-2006, 10:13 PM
At 20 I doubt you have tons of experience with anything. Damn kids today.

BTW I live out in north wales, about 30 minutes west of you. But I don't ride anymore so I'm no help to anyone.

bobbydigital04
05-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital04
im working on trying to be smooth and build up to speed instead of going fast and trying to smooth it out, that is my biggest problem.
At least learning the hard way is better than not learning at all. Novel concept...where did you hear that one? :D Must have been a very wise man. :D
Seriously, I'm glad I finally got a chance to run with you Monday afternoon. Next time we really should hook up earlier in the day.

i made that up as i was typing it which would make me the wise man... man

bobbydigital04
05-30-2006, 10:22 PM
At 20 I doubt you have tons of experience with anything. Damn kids today.

BTW I live out in north wales, about 30 minutes west of you. But I don't ride anymore so I'm no help to anyone.

- i hate to immaturely defend myself, but i will anyway since this is my thread and introduction to those who do not know me... i got my first 50 at 2 years old which would make 18 years of experience with that, and i wont go into detail about my other experiences unless you are genuinely interested

jcblitz
05-30-2006, 10:29 PM
- i hate to immaturely defend myself, but i will anyway since this is my thread and introduction to those who do not know me... i got my first 50 at 2 years old which would make 18 years of experience with that, and i wont go into detail about my other experiences unless you are genuinely interested

go for it. I give much respect for anyone that backs up statements they make.

bobbydigital04
05-30-2006, 10:37 PM
respect to you for giving it to me

akomplis
05-31-2006, 02:36 AM
Bienvenido...enjoy

Taz
05-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Welcome! :wave:

It looks like you will fit right in.:)

Rev
05-31-2006, 09:55 AM
cakes has a small PP....just don't tell anyone...

Welcome to the SBA...

JasonB
05-31-2006, 10:14 AM
Bobby..glad you made on the site...you have to crawl before you walk...and walk before you run....take that advise to the track and in no time you will be kicking your cousin's ass!!

Tell him thanks again for the suit...sending it away to get it fixed up a bit.

SilverDragon
05-31-2006, 11:04 AM
What's up bobby! Great intro! welcome to the site. Enjoy!

Qetesh
05-31-2006, 06:25 PM
cakes has a small PP....

I beg to differ :drool:

CBRBob
05-31-2006, 06:38 PM
cakes has a small PP....just don't tell anyone...

I'm sure he would say........

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1087910/cake50.jpg

jcblitz
05-31-2006, 06:39 PM
I beg to differ :drool:

gross

Qetesh
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
gross

Just keepin the record straight ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

High_Revs_17
05-31-2006, 06:42 PM
gross

+1 :moocow:

Confucius say: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEE-PEE TALK!!!"

soda7o
05-31-2006, 07:11 PM
bobby digital tuuttuutoototo :lol:
was up killer i haveno idea why you gave all that personal info for ? but anyways welcoem..

i have a shit load of frineds and family in bucks county (all them russians up in that beach) i am there often...

bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah bal bla blah

oh i am so boared at work..