PDA

View Full Version : Eurobikes Sucks!

shadoxkila
05-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Ok well, i have been waiting for this eurobike upper for 4 months now, and it finally got here.....well as anyone can imagine i was pretty pumped about it since they originally told me 2 months and its been double the time....well i open this up and what do i see but the WRONG FUCKIN PAINT SCHEME. I told them ALL Silver about 15 times and not only is it not all silver but it has some friggin stickers on it where it meets with the side fairing which i'm pretty sure is not gonna match up....So tommorow I will be calling them ripping them a new asshole....basically because this is 1200 bucks i paid for a part 4 months ago that I still dont have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a link to the part i am talkin about:
http://www.eurobikes.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=1_28_50&products_id=87

Cakes206
05-24-2006, 07:38 AM
That sucks man. Takes them a while to get stuff in sometimes because their stuff comes from France. Sucks when you wait for so long and then it ends up being the wrong item, I feel your pain bro. When you call ask for Manny, hes the owner. If hes not there talk to Walter, hes been there a while. They got a couple other guys workin there that always sound like they're high. Sucks too, because the actual product is great quality stuff...once you get the correct part that is :lol: G'luck, let us know how you make out.

ps- As mad as you are, got to keep somewhat cool while getting the points across.

RonJ83
05-24-2006, 08:21 AM
dam that store is weak sauce, i went to the r6 section and they didnt have anything for my 05

JimRBlue
05-24-2006, 10:38 AM
I feel your pain...

After much waiting (almost 4.5 months) I finally received the tire hugger and the undertail. I have mixed reviews about Eurobikes. I fail to see why one should wait months for parts. I suppose them sending a free t-shirt is supposed to make up for that)

Instructions were vague at best (essentially polaroid pics photocopied) and opted for Ron at washington cycle to do the work. Turns out that was a smart move. They never mentioned all the extra trimming and shaping required on the undertail to get a nice fit / finish. Total time for wcw to complete was a full day. I must say the rumors were true. Although the service was not the best from Eurobikes for delivery the end result was better fitting /looking undertail than a hot bodies undertail.

IrocRob
05-24-2006, 10:54 AM
I only dealt with them once, and I had none of the
problems that you have had. My undertail not only
fit well, it fit in addition to the existing stock part,
which made installation pretty easy. And it arrived
on time, it took awhile to show up, but they told
me that it would before I bought it.

Maybe I just got lucky...

High_Revs_17
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
These aren't the only complaints I've heard about them, guess the best way to deal with them is to order everything you need durning the winter months so the waiting is easier. I hate waiting for things in the mail, especially for the bike, even two weeks can drive me crazy, I can't imagine four months.

The head piece looks cool, I've seen that before on another RC at Bear Mt. I'm not sure if those projection beams offer similar or greater candle power compared to the stock ones, might have to install HID's.

Good luck with the return, keep us posted.

shadoxkila
05-25-2006, 01:33 PM
OK so i call this place and talk to that guy walter, who has spoken to me everytime i called there asking where the hell this thing is....So when i call and tell him i have it, he was like "holy shit, we've been searching everywhere for that part" ...They didn't even know it was on its way to me!! They thought that they lost it....so anyways, i call him and he telle me that he can reimburse me to get it painted or I can send it back down and he'll get it shot the right color.....I told him there was no way in hell i was paying shipping and he said he would handle that also....so i'm gonna send it down, and we'll see what happens....he told me one week, but i highly doubt it....gonna go ship it right now, and then call him and tell him its on the way

JimRBlue
05-25-2006, 01:48 PM
I wouldnt' hold your breath..

JimRBlue
05-25-2006, 01:50 PM
The best way to deal with them is to order everything you need durning the winter months so the waiting is easier. .

I tried that.. I placed the order in late October. parts came in around mid march

shadoxkila
07-20-2006, 03:35 AM
ok well after more 6 months i have finally received the upper which luckily for them i haven't been around to care that much....question i have is i need to get it installed but i don't have the time or patience to do it myself....anyone know a good place to get work done(in this case should be pretty simple for a quality place)? i'll even pay someone from around here to do it if anyone wants to make a couple bucks for about 2 hours work? let me know

PS if you look at my previous post it was almost 2 months ago when i sent it.....did it take one week? NOOOOOO!!!! 2 friggin months!!!! wow they suck so much its ridiculous. I think i'm gonna write a letter the the head offices and tell them how incompetant I think they are and that they just straight SUCK!!
~steve

Cakes206
07-20-2006, 04:39 AM
I think i'm gonna write a letter the the head offices and tell them how incompetant I think they are and that they just straight SUCK!!
~steve

You'll get no where fast. They'll tell you it wasn't in stock and because it comes from France(hey, so do coneheads) they probly had to have it made and then got hung up in customs. G'luck, let us know what they say.