View Full Version : Jack Trebour Motorcycles

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 02:23 AM
kicks ass
www.jacktrebourmotorcycles.com

sonny
05-15-2006, 09:45 AM
yeah i dont like those guys.

i went there ready to buy a 675.. they didnt have it so i was ready for a sprint.

the kid salesman never called me back even to this day. i was ready to drop like $12k.

sucks for them,. two thumbs down from me.

Rock712
05-15-2006, 11:20 AM
+1 , sonny was in heat to get new wheels and they were like he didn't even exist. I went there the next day and they asked where my buddy was. I told them they lost a sale......oh well

High_Revs_17
05-15-2006, 03:54 PM
yeah i dont like those guys.

i went there ready to buy a 675.. they didnt have it so i was ready for a sprint.

the kid salesman never called me back even to this day. i was ready to drop like $12k.

sucks for them,. two thumbs down from me.

If you really wanted the bike you could've called them back...it's a dealer, not a 5 star resturant.

Rock712
05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
its the dealer, if they wanted the sale the would have gone after it..

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 04:42 PM
i dont know what you were expecting when you went in there. maybe you wanted them to rub vaseline all over your butt and tell you its special?? but thats not gonna happen at any motorcycle shop as far as i know. i seriously doubt that if you rolled up in there with 12k to spend they would have turned you away. you probably were pussyfootin around.
they always treat me just fine. they dont hawk me while im looking and if i have a question they have the answer or they'll find one for me.

so what was it that you were there to buy and what did you wind up buyin??

HookRone
05-15-2006, 04:54 PM
I had a great experience with them. 100% professional.

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I had a great experience with them. 100% professional.

exactly..
yea kid, you know what im talkin about hookR1

sonny
05-17-2006, 07:28 AM
i really wanted the bike, but as a SALESMAN he should have been proactive.

i think im going to wind up buying a zzr600.

gottaducati
05-18-2006, 12:40 AM
i really wanted the bike, but as a SALESMAN he should have been proactive.

i think im going to wind up buying a zzr600.
\

kawasaki zzr600? thats a sharp lookin bike. but that daytona 675 pisses on it as far as looks go especially in that smoked out grey with the gold forks...nasty. if i were you id get the daytona. shit ill even go with you to check it out. thats a cool ass bike. shit well walk out of there with a great deal. you dont need 12k for that bike unless you plan on doing it up beyond belief and at that point you mind as well be buying a bigger bike...

sonny
05-18-2006, 08:12 AM
\

kawasaki zzr600? thats a sharp lookin bike. but that daytona 675 pisses on it as far as looks go especially in that smoked out grey with the gold forks...nasty. if i were you id get the daytona. shit ill even go with you to check it out. thats a cool ass bike. shit well walk out of there with a great deal. you dont need 12k for that bike unless you plan on doing it up beyond belief and at that point you mind as well be buying a bigger bike...

That bike is a pure track bike. Its too tiny for me, and uncomfortable. I like to actually RIDE places other than the store down the street.

The $12k was for a triumph sprint with ABS. but that toolbag at the dealership hosed that.

AaUuuuGaa!
08-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Hmmm... if the sales-people remembered Rock the next day, that tells me that they were aware of you. They deal with hundreds of people everyday, and once in a while, someone or something can get overlooked. Hey, it happens.

They try to treat everyone there special, so don't be too offended that you were not remembered as TOO special.

Can I ask: which sales-guy were you upset with?

Ant
08-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I've had nothing but positive experiences there. I bought my 02 GSXR 1000 from them and would go back in a heartbeat.

sonny
08-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Hmmm... if the sales-people remembered Rock the next day, that tells me that they were aware of you. They deal with hundreds of people everyday, and once in a while, someone or something can get overlooked. Hey, it happens.

They try to treat everyone there special, so don't be too offended that you were not remembered as TOO special.

Can I ask: which sales-guy were you upset with?

I dont know. I wasnt offended, just more aggrivated.. The sales guy there treated me as if I was just some chump kid. He didnt seem too keen on actually trying to sell me a bike. :nopity: :lol:

soda7o
08-23-2006, 11:08 AM
never delt with them..

67GTONUT
08-23-2006, 03:27 PM
ITs a great place...... Go see Dan. He will take care of you.