PDA

View Full Version : Sports Sexy

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 12:41 AM
anyone been there on a tuesday?

PitsVtec
05-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Sure have....can get boring after a while.

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 12:55 AM
really? why do you say that?
not a good turnout?

High_Revs_17
05-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Roll over there and check it out...it is what it is.

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 01:08 AM
i met this bartender there who told me to come in and see her on a sunday with my bike cuz its bike night. so i went there & there wasnt a bike in the lot or a person in the bar 4 that matter. the owner/manager guy comes over to me cuz i parked practically on the red carpet leading into the place and says i came on the wrong night & he usually has between 50 & 100 bikes there, yadda yadda. needless to say i never went back cuz i thought they were bullshittin me..

High_Revs_17
05-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Some of the staff there aren't too bright...expect that to happen...

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 01:17 AM
well, i dont think the girl even had her green card altho she was smokin and the manager guy sounded like he was just trying to get me to come back - ya know the drill. "oh, its usally packed. you just came on the wrong night." - whatever...

PitsVtec
05-15-2006, 01:27 AM
Well it gets packed, but it's like any other bike night. Same shit, different day! And much more less intelligent people! LOL!

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Well it gets packed, but it's like any other bike night. Same shit, different day! And much more less intelligent people! LOL!

im thinking of givin it another try altho its supposed to rain. is it ever gonna just get nice and stay nice...

MrQuickR1
05-15-2006, 06:04 AM
ditto!

Bike nights are TUESDAY there.
Sunday we used to go there to watch the races, but this year we are trying different places.
On a good night it does get packed, I enjoy watching people leaving and doing burnouts to impress everyone, then having to go get new tires the next day.
I've been there twice this year, and both times somebody crashed....one in the lot, and the other in the middle of 46:wow:

All bike nights anywhere you go tend to get boring after a while....been there done that.

Hassmaschine
05-15-2006, 06:37 AM
+1 on Mr. QuickR6... have yet to feel a place that completely compels me to make it every time... SS is no exception, it's nice to do once in awhile but that place to me generally just isn't.

Rev
05-15-2006, 09:39 AM
im starting to hate bike nights..same bull shit..and morons trying to top each other with a "bike story" being all loud so everyoen can hear them...damn fools.....anyone can go 160 on a straight away....stupid asses

MrQuickR1
05-15-2006, 09:44 AM
.....anyone can go 160 on a straight away....stupid asses
From what I've seen over the years.....NOT everybody LOL

Rev
05-15-2006, 09:45 AM
From what I've seen over the years.....NOT everybody LOL

lol..well give them enough road...then probably.. :drool:

jcblitz
05-15-2006, 10:27 AM
im starting to hate bike nights..same bull shit..and morons trying to top each other with a "bike story" being all loud so everyoen can hear them...damn fools.....anyone can go 160 on a straight away....stupid asses

well I can go 165

JasonB
05-15-2006, 10:48 AM
It's still funny watching people talk shit about riding...when they get into the turns they walk the bike around corners...lol

Cakes206
05-15-2006, 11:21 AM
well I can go 165

Yea but thats indicated, probly much less actual.

High_Revs_17
05-15-2006, 03:43 PM
It's still funny watching people talk shit about riding...when they get into the turns they walk the bike around corners...lol

That IS the best...actions talk, bullshit walks.

duc748pilot
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
you know how i roll.....bitches

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 04:53 PM
well ive never been to a bike night in jersey or new york but ive been to them in florida and they are alot of fun. they always have a live band and a wet t-shirt contest or a hot body contest. the bikes are out of control and if their are any egos they are left at the door. maybe cuz its so sunny and nice in florida, who knows...

duc748pilot
05-15-2006, 04:57 PM
well ive never been to a bike night in jersey or new york but ive been to them in florida and they are alot of fun. they always have a live band and a wet t-shirt contest or a hot body contest. the bikes are out of control and if their are any egos they are left at the door. maybe cuz its so sunny and nice in florida, who knows...

yea bro this is jersey.....fucking egos and drama....welcome to the garden state. :roll:

gottaducati
05-15-2006, 05:04 PM
yea bro this is jersey.....fucking egos and drama....welcome to the garden state. :roll:

i kinda figured that. jersey sux. florida does it right, man. they load the bar up with hotties in next to nothing and bikers of all walks crowd in to have a good time. its like a bikers paradise at every place.

njf4i
05-15-2006, 07:46 PM
All bike nights anywhere you go tend to get boring after a while....been there done that.

+1 on Mr. QuickR6... have yet to feel a place that completely compels me to make it every time... SS is no exception, it's nice to do once in awhile but that place to me generally just isn't.

Thats why i'm all about Stewarts on Rt 22 in lebanon for thursday nights. There are a bunch of good roads to take on the way there, the food is awesome (because its stewarts), and there is always a good crowd. A nice balance of cruisers, sportbikes, and even a bwm or to (cough cough Rock)

Kennedy
05-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Thats why i'm all about Stewarts on Rt 22 in lebanon for thursday nights. There are a bunch of good roads to take on the way there, the food is awesome (because its stewarts), and there is always a good crowd. A nice balance of cruisers, sportbikes, and even a bwm or to (cough cough Rock)

+1,000,000........to bad you havent been there yet his season:voodoo:

njf4i
05-16-2006, 06:57 AM
+1,000,000........to bad you havent been there yet his season:voodoo:
Soon honey soon. I know its gonna rain this thursday (since i was planning to go). But the first nice thursday weather day i am so there.

MrQuickR1
05-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Maybe I'll stop at Stewarts this year and try another atmosphere.
FYI Sport Sexy is closed this week for renovations so despite the rain if it were to stop....go to Hooters

Hassmaschine
05-16-2006, 07:28 AM
You guys need to start coming partly down south, like something in the old bridge area so we can ALL meet up for somethin...

SilverDragon
05-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Screw that... let's just go to Florida! :D

Gear Dog
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Screw that... let's just go to Florida! :D

Yeah road trip!!!!

PitsVtec
05-16-2006, 03:08 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!! The best was Fuddruckers....popping a wheelie in the middle of 1 & 9 for the first time........fucking morons!!!!

CuCullin
05-16-2006, 03:12 PM
You guys need to start coming partly down south, like something in the old bridge area so we can ALL meet up for somethin...

Damn thats a short ass ride for me... Actually....

We should meet in Westfield... confuse the shit out of the cops with too many...
:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

PitsVtec
05-16-2006, 04:12 PM
We can meet up in Westfield....we love that town....they tend to attack cars with tinted windows...LOL!

CuCullin
05-16-2006, 04:31 PM
There seems to be some new riders in town, somewhere up the street from me (I rent near the train station).

Rock712
05-16-2006, 04:43 PM
This Thursday I'm going to The Asylum in DC..... any takers???

njf4i
05-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Name a bike night not to extreme (like the hooters you and doug go to) and i'll come down.

Isn't there a hooters bike night at the one in princeton on rt1?

Rock712
05-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Thursday I'm doing the Trifecta:
Stewarts, Chatterbox, and Kroghs... Any takers?

CuCullin
05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Name a bike night not to extreme (like the hooters you and doug go to) and i'll come down.

Isn't there a hooters bike night at the one in princeton on rt1?

Old Bridge is not far down man... hell I gotta go past it to get to you :P

High_Revs_17
05-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Thursday I'm doing the Trifecta:
Stewarts, Chatterbox, and Kroghs... Any takers?

I'll meet ya at Chatterbox first, what time you heading up there?

Lurker
05-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Damn thats a short ass ride for me... Actually....

We should meet in Westfield... confuse the shit out of the cops with too many...
:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

lol i rode through there once last year and a cop followed me the entire way

njf4i
05-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Old Bridge is not far down man... hell I gotta go past it to get to you :P
No i know old bridge isn't far. But i just don't want to head to far south.

But when you get on the road again let me know. We'll me up and hit stewarts or something one thursday.

John712
05-18-2006, 07:08 AM

set it up homie. that's 10-15 minutes from me at the most. i'll be up for something. what you got in mind and when.?

Hassmaschine
05-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Wow buncha takers, I don't know, lets hear from the old bridge and or princeton area as to whats best in that area for bike nights.

CuCullin
05-18-2006, 09:45 AM
No i know old bridge isn't far. But i just don't want to head to far south.

But when you get on the road again let me know. We'll me up and hit stewarts or something one thursday.

Looks like Saturday is my day... just waiting to see if any other quotes come in nice and low, and then I'll get insured and renew my reg this weekend :D