PDA

View Full Version : Who's Goin

gottaducati
05-12-2006, 05:56 PM
alright who is actually going on this rockin rottie run...
i didnt realize today is friday and the thing is 2morrow. the weather report has changed and it doesnt look like rain so whats the deal....who's goin??

IrocRob
05-12-2006, 06:01 PM
SORRY - The post says 5/20 - The flyer says 5/13 - MY BAD...

Rock712
05-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Sat. Ducati demo at Cross country BMW after your done riding the Ducer's Demo a Beemer!!!!

gottaducati
05-12-2006, 07:01 PM
SORRY - The post says 5/20 - The flyer says 5/13 - MY BAD...

uhhh yea, is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

Sat. Ducati demo at Cross country BMW after your done riding the Ducer's Demo a Beemer!!!!

are you goin to the demo Rock712?

Rock712
05-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Nope, getting tires on my beemer then off to PA to see friends....Besides Duc's blow and I already have a Beemer...

gottaducati
05-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Nope, getting tires on my beemer then off to PA to see friends....Besides Duc's blow and I already have a Beemer...

Ducati's blow? are you serious? you must be joking..oh i get it you missed taking your daily meds today. :nuts:
seriously, im not even sure i should dignify that with a response. i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but "ducati's blow"?? thats like saying ferrari's suck. at least you didnt say beemers blow so it shows you have some clue. but its obvious you dont own a ducati b/c if you did you couldnt even imagine using the word "blow" in the same sentence...
a statement like that sounds more like jealousy than anything else. i mean, if you dont like them - you dont like them but they blow??? come on - get real.
:jerkit:

Rock712
05-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Nope, I ride a beemer, tested a duc, i wasn't impressed..... some of my friends have them and like them when they're running....... for a track bike maybe for a daily rider hell's no

gottaducati
05-13-2006, 12:39 PM
.. tested a duc, i wasn't impressed.....

i can respect that. thats your 'personal' preference. and a statement like "i tested it and wasnt impressed" makes sense. but your original statement (which i wont even repeat) was a little out of control..

enough of this bullshit. go outside and ride, its a nice day
:ride:

IrocRob
05-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Okay, the sarcasm just doesn't seem to be getting through...:doh:

gottaducati
05-13-2006, 09:01 PM
did anyone go to this event?? how was it? any pics??