PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Lawrenceville Shopping Center today?

Mogwai
05-05-2006, 11:51 PM
I was riding through the Lawrenceville Shopping Center (across from Colonial Bowling Alley) around 7 - 7:30pm tonight, passed someone sitting on what looked to be a red Ninja 250/500. Just curious if its anyone from here? Maybe can set up some rides. Seemed like they were waiting for someone.

Shelly
05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Hmm...wasn't me but I'm pretty close to Lawrenceville if you wanna go ride sometime. Weekends are usually better for me. Hit me up.
~Shel

Mogwai
05-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Sounds like a plan. Yeah i saw you post on the Fuddruckers bike night. Its a good one, a lot of riders go there. I'll usually try to make it to that one, but wednesdays are also tight with me, so it usually down to the last min. before I know.

BTW, its looked like your bike and that helmet in your avatar too. Better make sure its still in the garage. :lol:

Shelly
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
LOL...Friday night my baby was locked up safely in storage but nice try ;) hehe. I'd hit up Fudd's for a bit (caged or ridin') just to hang out and meet up w/ peeps for a bit. I'll let you know if/when I hit it.

~Shel

Sounds like a plan. Yeah i saw you post on the Fuddruckers bike night. Its a good one, a lot of riders go there. I'll usually try to make it to that one, but wednesdays are also tight with me, so it usually down to the last min. before I know.

BTW, its looked like your bike and that helmet in your avatar too. Better make sure its still in the garage. :lol: