PDA

View Full Version : I give you...Coach Cakes!!!

Qetesh
05-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Here he is all vested up and ready to Coach his 1st ART Basic session of the morning at Summit Main on 4/24!

Cakes206
05-05-2006, 07:41 PM
:doh: "Does this vest make me look fat?" :bigblush:

I was very flattered when I was asked to help coach with ART Basic. Was an awesome day. Made me think back to when I first started. And with the help of the coaches back when I first started, it's taken me to where I am today. Big thanks to all the coaches at TPM...and to the few who took/take the time to go that extra mile to help me out, you know who you are...Feels good to give back as the cycle continues. Still learning...then again, who isn't right?

Qetesh
05-05-2006, 08:02 PM

I was very flattered when I was asked to help coach with ART Basic. Was an awesome day. Made me think back to when I first started. And with the help of the coaches back when I first started, it's taken me to where I am today. Big thanks to all the coaches at TPM...and to the few who took/take the time to go that extra mile to help me out, you know who you are...Feels good to give back as the cycle continues. Still learning...then again, who isn't right?

I was very proud of you! It's not an easy thing to do, and I'm sure others will say the same ;)

You had the right idea and a lot of people thanked you for what you did.

We may all still be learning, but what you did that day was huge!

Keep up the good work babe :)

JasonB
05-05-2006, 08:52 PM
I was very proud of you! It's not an easy thing to do, and I'm sure others will say the same ;)

You had the right idea and a lot of people thanked you for what you did.

We may all still be learning, but what you did that day was huge!

Keep up the good work babe :)
ahhhh...how cute

Way to step up to the plate cakes :cheers:

Qetesh
05-05-2006, 08:54 PM
ahhhh...how cute

Way to step up to the plate cakes :cheers:

I know, I can't help it. I love the guy :bigblush:

CBRBob
05-05-2006, 09:40 PM

Isn't that Michelle's mini-dress?

Qetesh
05-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Isn't that Michelle's mini-dress?

Let's not get carried away now there Sir :roflmao:

DougZ
05-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Oh man...time for Nesba...TPM is going soooo down hill..first Omar, now Joe. LOL :D

Kidding Cakers

Hassmaschine
05-06-2006, 12:09 AM
After his first riding session, the n00bs were complaining he wasn't visible enough so he put his work outfit on seen here:

Cakes206
05-06-2006, 12:25 AM
:doh: What an a$$hole :flip: :haha:

CBRBob
05-06-2006, 09:12 AM
After his first riding session, the n00bs were complaining he wasn't visible enough so he put his work outfit on seen here:

DING! Fries are done. :doh:

John712
05-06-2006, 09:20 AM

good deal man. congrats!!

i know the feeling of giving back what you learned. i do that in work now and then and remember 4 years ago where i was being trained in the field and now i train in the field. makes you feel like the world was just handed to you on a silver platter.

hope to see/hear you were coaching again.

High_Revs_17
05-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Hahaha!!! That McDonald suit will definitely get the beginer's attention much more than that vest!

Congrats, good deal Joe! So does this mean you'll be joining the ranks of the guys who hate the Rangers? :lol:

You guys are right on regarding the rewarding feeling of giving something back, even if it's just offering some safety tips to a newbie on the street, it all adds up. I'd love to do that, I was thinking of coaching MSF after I throw a leg back over.

Student Driver
05-06-2006, 03:51 PM

DOH! That's just wrong! Poor Joe. :roflmao:

FigNewTon
05-08-2006, 11:39 PM
I am proud of you too honey :P :vtwin:

Hass that was fuggin hilarious :lol:

Cakes206
05-08-2006, 11:42 PM
I am proud of you too honey :P :vtwin:

Hass that was fuggin hilarious :lol:

:flip: :lol:

Cakes206
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Carl and I havin a lil fun...awesome pic man, thanks!

http://www.ism409.com/images/summit_1.jpg

High_Revs_17
06-02-2006, 03:23 PM
You guys should switch bikes. :lol:

The eyeballs on Carl's lid are looking thru the turn!

gottaducati
06-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Carl and I havin a lil fun...awesome pic man, thanks!

http://www.ism409.com/images/summit_1.jpg
++

crazy pic. you guys look sick...

SAXON117
06-02-2006, 06:10 PM
:nod2: I rode with Cakes about a month ago, and thinking back about it the Micky D's suit did go well with his SV 1k. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:fart:

Bster13
07-23-2006, 11:00 AM
congrats cakes...i hope to be there with a vest on some day too. :)