PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Honda CBR600F3

Jake
05-03-2006, 12:03 PM
17xxx miles, lots of mods -
Aluminum racing footpegs, Carbon fiber gas cap cover, Carbon fiber triple tree cover, Lockhart large IV flushmounts, Memphis Shades gradient tint windscreen, Tail light intergrator for rear blinkers, Targa removable solo seat cowl (white), AFAM sprockets -1 front +2 rear, DID 520 chain conversion, Carbon fiber D&D slipon, 4 degree ignition advancer, Galfer HH front brake pads and stainless steel lines (red), Pro-tech frame sliders (black)
FI crash cage (not on the bike)
also comes with a bunch of the stock shit like windscreen, chain guard and rear tire hugger etc and I'll give you the factory service manual since I won't need it. Also, the two rear tabs that connect each side of the rear side fairing broke off.. the front tab and the key lock and the solo seat cowl hold them in place securely.. but you also might want to email Targa and get them to send you another clip to screw on the cowl.. I only have one of them on there now because they keep stripping but Targa will send you replacements for free.

The fairings on the bike are cut to allow the FI crash cage to be mounted over them.. besides that the bike is very clean and looks much newer then a stock 97. However the bike is being sold as is, there is a loud knocking noise coming from the engine as if the CCT went, but I took it to WCW and the CCT is fine. Ron says the chain might have stretched because the tensioner was all the way extended but I'm going to New Orleans for the summer so I don't have time to get it repaired. Besides that, the bike is in excellent mechanical condition.. brand new spark plugs and air filter, oil and oil filter changed every 2-3k miles etc..valves were adjusted last season

clean title, asking 2500 and I will deliver within a reasonable distance

here's a pic from last year, I have no current pics so keep it mind it doesn't look exactly the same (ie different windscreen, no decals on the front and i also took off the tinted light cover)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Zakath/Bikes/DSC00145.jpg

John712
03-03-2007, 09:09 PM
BUMP