PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Vreeland Charity Ride & Auction

gsbrdr
04-30-2006, 04:25 PM
On March 30, 2006 Jess and Lisa Vreeland were killed while on their 2003 Aprilia Mille when a young, inexperienced driver turned left in front of them. Jess and Lisa where killed instantly and pronounced dead at the scene. The young couple left behind three young children, a 9yr old son, 4yr old son and a 3yr old daughter. Not only was Jess an Aprilia rider and fan but also a volunteer fireman for the Alpha Vol. Fire Dept. in Alpha, NJ. Lisa was an active member in the ladies aux. for the dept. In the wake of all this, a foundation has been started to help their children financially. As of now, Jess's mother has claimed temporary custody of the children. She is a devoted and loving grandmother and plans on taking full custody of the children when granted by the courts. So the ADM Foundation has started a trust for the children and is having the 1st Annual Vreeland Charity Ride and Auction set to take place on July 15, 2006. The ride is starting at Rollin' Fast Cycle Sports in Lebanon, NJ. If we could as a whole pull together and help this family out, it would mean the world to them and everyone that knows these great kids and who knew Jess and Lisa.
For more info on the ride or to make a donation, you can call the ADM Foundation, Inc. @ 908-213-8900 or e-mail them - admfoundation@yahoo.com or contact me GSBRDR

Qetesh
04-30-2006, 10:16 PM
I'll mark the date and be present!

southjersey636
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
I will be present for this.

John712
05-02-2006, 11:41 PM
me and my wife will be there !!