PDA

View Full Version : What a Brown Recluse spider bite looks like!

Qetesh
04-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Summer is coming and these nasty little bastids will be out and about.

The Brown Recluse Spider is the most dangerous spider that we have here in the USA.

The following illustrates the progression of a brown recluse spider bite. The affected skin actually dies on his body.

:puke:

PitsVtec
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Ewe! Where is this fucker primarily located?

Rev
04-25-2006, 08:18 PM
ok..so that dumb ass let himself get bit and shows what happends...lol

Marker54
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM
aw man....I cant stomach that shit!

Mogwai
04-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I believe that guy was in Texas, and he went to the hospital too late and lost his hand.

John712
04-25-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah, ok, ill keep spraying now :)

jcblitz
04-25-2006, 08:44 PM
They're down in SC too. When my brother was at boot camp they got warned about them, apparently people get bit on the base a lot. I also have a woman that I use to work with that got bit on the hand by one, she said it was the worst pain she's ever felt.

Qetesh
04-25-2006, 09:44 PM
They can be found just about anywhere. I don't believe they are specific to any one region.

Typically they like to camp out in dark, cool places such as garages, attics, etc.

Years ago, when I lived in Washington state, I was at a friends new house. She was showing me around and when we walked in to the garage, there were loads of them. She ended up having to call an extermination company in. It was definatly creepy.

ronin_01r1
04-25-2006, 10:07 PM
i hate spiders.

SPRHK
04-25-2006, 10:31 PM
They can be found just about anywhere. I don't believe they are specific to any one region.

Typically they like to camp out in dark, cool places such as garages, attics, etc.

Years ago, when I lived in Washington state, I was at a friends new house. She was showing me around and when we walked in to the garage, there were loads of them. She ended up having to call an extermination company in. It was definatly creepy.
I would have burnt the house to the ground!!!!! I hate those little fuckers! I see them all over around here. They will actually float in your pool as well. a friend has to skim them off his backyard pool all the time in the summer.:wtf: :wtf:

Barbi
04-26-2006, 08:34 AM
I hate spiders too. We got em in FL

DougZ
04-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Nice post Jenn...good looking out for your fellow SBA'ers.

tommymac
04-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I actualy use a few of those pics in one of my lectures for the students at work.

Tom

Taz
04-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Spiders freak me out.

Smokes35
04-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Oh man, i thought i had herpes...

and it was just spider bike-- Thank God-- now pass that guy some neosporin.

tommymac
04-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Oh man, i thought i had herpes...

and it was just spider bike-- Thank God-- now pass that guy some neosporin.

Word is he lost the thumb. Also the recluse doesnt realy make its way this far north, most nasty spider bites up this way are localized skin infections with something called MRSA

if yo uthink thats bad I got some pics of a guy who had to have a fasciotomy of his forearm ( basically they made fillets outof the muscles) due to compartment syndrome from a rattlesnake bite:wow:

Tom

soda7o
04-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Word is he lost the thumb. Also the recluse doesnt realy make its way this far north, most nasty spider bites up this way are localized skin infections with something called MRSA

if yo uthink thats bad I got some pics of a guy who had to have a fasciotomy of his forearm ( basically they made fillets outof the muscles) due to compartment syndrome from a rattlesnake bite:wow:

Tom

post em dude what are you waiting for.. i have not seen youpost any nasty pics in ages

ffejtable
04-26-2006, 01:23 PM
post em dude what are you waiting for.. i have not seen youpost any nasty pics in ages

http://www.phototakeusa.com/results.asp?key=MU7551&step=1

VERY GRAPHIC! consider yourself warned.