PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Fairing Bolt Sets Cheap ???

GALLINAspeed
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Whats good, After about a year im finally putting my f4i back togethor, over that year ive consumed massive amounts of tree's haha. And I can't seem to be able to remember OR find where MY BAG O' BOLTS went, haha I was preety good about being organized when I took it apart, but now I just can't seem to find the bag. SO instead of going to the dealer and getting my ass raped for fucking bolts. Just wondering if anyone here knows a better option or place to go to get a full set of fairing bolts ? goodlooks in advanced.

niko

jcblitz
04-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Ebay. You'll see people selling entire bolt sets for bikes for less than a few pop rivets at a dealer.

Gear Dog
04-11-2006, 12:41 PM
do a search for pro bolts you can get them in colors to match your bike.

Also check your stash the bolts might have settled to the bottom.

GALLINAspeed
04-11-2006, 01:11 PM
good looks jc, been checkin ebay, just dont feel like playing the searching and waiting game, im shure if i wait a few more weeks a nice set will pop up. just lookin for other alternitives

gear dog, thanks i will have to search for those pro bolts, and haha stash is empty.. for now

Cakes206
04-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Try takin a look some TastyNuts. (http://www.tastynuts.com/site/frameset.htm)(gotta love their name :LOL: )

ffejtable
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
when i need a bolt or two i just go to home depot/lowes and get some stainless ones...

soda7o
04-11-2006, 02:49 PM
zip ties and crazy glue works for me