PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen.....

RonJ83
04-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I GIVE YOU LAUREN reborn!!!!!!

njf4i
04-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Looking good bro. This bike was in a wreck? Or no?

shadoxkila
04-10-2006, 11:44 PM
lookin good, i like the paint. but are you gonna put any decals on the fairings or leave it plain? I think it could use a little something in the white areas...nothing huge just something for some type of contrast, maybe match that decal on the tail or some type of tribal up front to go with that theme? check out tapeworks.com, they have a shitload of graphics if your lookin

High_Revs_17
04-11-2006, 12:31 AM
That's different, I'm sure the white's gonna look great in the sunlight. Did you paint it yourself?

PSYCHO1000R
04-11-2006, 12:38 AM
from the thumb i thought it was a gixxer, lol. looks good man!

RonJ83
04-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Looking good bro. This bike was in a wreck? Or no?
yes the bike was in a wreck thats why all the new body, i left the engine all stock cause im still honing my skills, not confident enough for engine mods.

lookin good, i like the paint. but are you gonna put any decals on the fairings or leave it plain? I think it could use a little something in the white areas...nothing huge just something for some type of contrast, maybe match that decal on the tail or some type of tribal up front to go with that theme? check out tapeworks.com, they have a shitload of graphics if your lookin

im going to leave the bike the way it is now, with the pics it looks just plain white but if you see it up close it does look better (pearl paint)

That's different, I'm sure the white's gonna look great in the sunlight. Did you paint it yourself?

i was going for different, i didnt want to jack someone elses paintjob and make it my own. the bike looks awesome during the day and at night it looks really mean. i didnt paint the bike, i had a friend in KS do it for me. cost me alot less and i was able to help out a friend.

from the thumb i thought it was a gixxer, lol. looks good man!

thanks

sonny
04-11-2006, 07:13 AM
Did you ship your fairings and tank out to him? Does he/she want to make some more cash by painting another bike?

Gear Dog
04-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice work the paint looks sweet. I was checking out the eye bolts in the floor. I am thinking about doing that in my garage.

Taz
04-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Looking good. :thumbup:

I like the colors.

Rev
04-11-2006, 09:47 AM
yo ron..that looks soooooo DAMN GOOD...man props..

Rev
04-11-2006, 09:59 AM
you better put like 3 foot sliders on there

RonJ83
04-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Did you ship your fairings and tank out to him? Does he/she want to make some more cash by painting another bike?

yea i shipped everything out to them, if you want i can give you an email addy and you can talk to them yourself. im sure he wouldnt mind painting another bike just to get his name out there.

Nice work the paint looks sweet. I was checking out the eye bolts in the floor. I am thinking about doing that in my garage.

yea i put those there incase of strong winds, but i also just them and a seperate anchor to lock down the bike when im not home.

Looking good.

I like the colors.

Thanks

yo ron..that looks soooooo DAMN GOOD...man props..

Thanks

you better put like 3 foot sliders on there

sliders are going on later tonight, i have to drill and it was too dark.

soda7o
04-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Now thats pimp..... i like but youreally got to do somethign about that exhaust.. i know you dont want your balls busted but come one now.. :)
oh by the way i got one of those turns signals you needed hit me up and let sfigure out how i can get it to you..

and as far as frame sliders go its alwasy a good idea but if i were you imight even lookinto the race cages (or race rails as they call them) form mxd cages or powers... you can have them powder coated or ionized and they offer a bit more protection than the sliders and are not that visible

RonJ83
04-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Now thats pimp..... i like but youreally got to do somethign about that exhaust.. i know you dont want your balls busted but come one now.. :)
oh by the way i got one of those turns signals you needed hit me up and let sfigure out how i can get it to you..

and as far as frame sliders go its alwasy a good idea but if i were you imight even lookinto the race cages (or race rails as they call them) form mxd cages or powers... you can have them powder coated or ionized and they offer a bit more protection than the sliders and are not that visible

im definitely gonna do the exhaust but just not yet, reason is one i want to do a full not just a slip on, dont want to waste my money, and the other is that its a performance upgrade. im not that good of a rider yet to make performace gains, i want to better familarize myself with the bike before i take that plunge. i dont need the turn sigs anymore i found my old ones but im not using them cause i did some LED mods (will take pics tonight). im going with my woodcraft sliders again, they saved me once so im definitely giving them my buisness. thanks for the input though, i am looking at exhausts, just not ready for them yet :lol: i even have a PCIII sitting in my room, got hooked up in GB but still havent installed it yet either :banghead:

ronin_01r1
04-11-2006, 12:35 PM
awesome looking ride..

sonny
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
I dont think I'll get my heap painted. But maybe for the next bike.

SilverDragon
04-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Hey Lauren.... how you doin'!!! ;)

PitsVtec
04-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Love the colors, but I thought you were going with pink & purple. What happened? J/K nice you bitch!

shadoxkila
04-11-2006, 04:25 PM
hey where did u get it painted? cuz it looks good, any bubble problems?

RonJ83
04-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Love the colors, but I thought you were going with pink & purple. What happened? J/K nice you bitch!

awwwww still mad cause i still cant think of something nice to say about you? :LOL:

RonJ83
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
better pics....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/RonJ83/IMG_3350.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/RonJ83/IMG_3352.jpg

High_Revs_17
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
That first shot's double-spread-magazine-quality right there...I hope the seagulls didn't shit on it!

Where are the frame sliders?!

RonJ83
04-12-2006, 03:59 PM
the white things you see on the floor isnt seagull shit, its seashells. dont ask me how but they are there. i was scared it would pop my tires but then i realized how stupid i am. LOL