PDA

View Full Version : whos riding sunday 4/2

shadoxkila
04-01-2006, 07:29 PM
i'm assuming that you guys are gonna be riding tommorow since its supposed to be beautiful out all day but I was wondering if you guys had plans and wanted to meet up or something....post up so we can hopefully get something going and i could meet up with anyone

John712
04-01-2006, 08:43 PM
im gonna be out tomorrow with about 5 to 8 people. pm me your number and i will give you a call 1st thing tomorrow

High_Revs_17
04-01-2006, 08:56 PM
im gonna be out tomorrow with about 5 to 8 people. pm me your number and i will give you a call 1st thing tomorrow

Whatever you do......NEVER...RIDE...ON...THE...PARKWAY...WITH.. .THIS...GUY! :lol:

John712
04-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Whatever you do......NEVER...RIDE...ON...THE...PARKWAY...WITH.. .THIS...GUY! :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhh comon man :lol:

FigNewTon
04-01-2006, 11:49 PM
LMFAO!! +1

njf4i
04-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Yo shadox if you have balls of steel and like suicide parkway runs let southpaw call you in the morning. But if you don't like getting pulled over with 17 other bikes, passing cars on the shoulder, and running balls out then let him call you. :roflmao:

shadoxkila
04-02-2006, 03:01 AM
hey i'm pretty much down for anything....i'll inform you guys as to how many cops we have to run from....southpaw check you messages

John712
04-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Yo shadox if you have balls of steel and like suicide parkway runs let southpaw call you in the morning. But if you don't like getting pulled over with 17 other bikes, passing cars on the shoulder, and running balls out then let him call you. :roflmao:

hay, that wasnt my fault :lol:

some of us didnt stop like me, you, brenda and Mike.. hay wasnt that Mikes 1st group ride or his 1st ride period and he had to get away from cops..? :lol::lol:

but shado i got your number, my daughter got a 2pm soccer game that usually last for like 45 minutes and it only 5 minutes from my house. i'll give u a call when i get back and see what your doing

njf4i
04-02-2006, 12:49 PM
hay, that wasnt my fault :lol:

some of us didnt stop like me, you, brenda and Mike.. hay wasnt that Mikes 1st group ride or his 1st ride period and he had to get away from cops..? :lol::lol:

Yeah that was the way we introduced mike to sportbike riding. All i remeber is waving my arm and yelling for him to not stop and keep going. :roflmao: