PDA

View Full Version : **Washer & Dryer combo for sale!**

Qetesh
03-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Kenmore 70 Series Heavy Duty, Super Capacity Washer and Dryer set in white.

Bought in 2000. Used for 4 years. Been in storage for 2 years.

All hoses and connections included.

Local pick up preferred.

Asking $600 OBO.

MrQuickR1
03-22-2006, 07:46 AM
Is this an apartment size? With attachments to drain in the sink? Is it gas or electric?

Thanks

Mogwai
03-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Is it gas or electric?

+1 Would you consider selling only one of them?

Qetesh
03-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Is this an apartment size? With attachments to drain in the sink? Is it gas or electric?

Thanks

Billy, the washer and dryer are full size. They are electric but can be converted to gas. You can pick up the kit at Sears to do that. I don't know if you could hook it up to the sink, but if you want to check them out let me know and I'll give you directions to the house.

Mogwai, I'd prefer to sell as a set but if it comes down to it I'll sell seperately. Are you interested?

Mogwai
03-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Billy, the washer and dryer are full size. They are electric but can be converted to gas. You can pick up the kit at Sears to do that. I don't know if you could hook it up to the sink, but if you want to check them out let me know and I'll give you directions to the house.

Mogwai, I'd prefer to sell as a set but if it comes down to it I'll sell seperately. Are you interested?

My washer is fine, but dryer is going...so somewhat interested in the dryer. Mine doesn't dry so well anymore. I just saw you were in NY though.

Qetesh
03-22-2006, 07:05 PM
My washer is fine, but dryer is going...so somewhat interested in the dryer. Mine doesn't dry so well anymore. I just saw you were in NY though.

Yeah, but I'm not that far :lol:

I'm only 45 minutes from Wayne and a little over an hour from Linden/Clark area.

RCM78
03-22-2006, 07:07 PM

Make sure the vent is clean. Thats the flexable 4" hose coming off the back of the dryer. If it's clogged the dryer will take much longer to dry the clothes.
If it's clogged the easiest thing to do is replace the vent. They can be bought at any hardware store...

Qetesh
03-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Make sure the vent is clean. Thats the flexable 4" hose coming off the back of the dryer. If it's clogged the dryer will take much longer to dry the clothes.
If it's clogged the easiest thing to do is replace the vent. They can be bought at any hardware store...

Thanks for cockblocking my sale Ralph :banghead: :LOL: