PDA

View Full Version : 40-50mph wind gusts...

High_Revs_17
03-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Temps feel great, but that's enough to tip your bike over if it's parked the wrong way. :uh: It's blowin like crazy out there right now...ride safe peoples.

njracer
03-10-2006, 04:39 PM
It's nice here in Old Bridge.

njf4i
03-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Well atleast its warm enough for me to leave work in 5 mins to go change my oil in the bike. :) I'll save some cruising for tomorrow.

TomMatas3
03-16-2006, 10:46 AM
my friend from PA came down to pick me up Tuesday so I can go get my bike (in was in a friends garage from the daytona trip) so it was sunny out we figure we can get a few hours of riding in. FORGET it. The wind gusts were so strong at a few mpments i really thought the bike was going to fall over.. my front tire especially was moving all over the place!! i had to leave the bike there and have to try and get it another time

southjersey636
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
The wind has been blowing here for the last few days causing part of my jobs roof to blow off, the other day a piece blew off the roof landing right next to my bike on a cars hood, which would have not been pretty if it hit my bike as it did some serious damage to the cars hood let alone my bike would have got destroyed.