PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Poker Run- May 20th

Liltenatattoo
03-08-2006, 08:26 PM
RUMBLE WITH ROTARY

Motorcycle Poker Run Picnic & Pig Roast ~rain or shine~
hosted by Florham Park & Rockaway Rotary

Enjoy the ride - approximately 75 miles through beautiful scenic Morris County, NJ and surrounding areas

Great Food, Beverages, Prizes, Music & Entertainment

SATURDAY MAY 20th

Start: Legends Harley-Davidson, 1895 Route 46, Ledgewood, NJ

Finish: Swim & Sport Club, 272 Emmans Road, Flanders, NJ
Registration includes entrance into Classic Iron's Motocycle show & Pig Roast

Rider Check in: (Legends Harley-Davidson) 10am -12pm
ALL MAKES OF BIKES WELCOME!!!

EVERYONE is invited to the PICNIC & PIG ROADS: 1pm-4pm

-we can only guarantee t-shirts for those who pre-register, so sign up soon!-

Adults: Riders, Passengers and Non-Riders Pre-Reg: $25 (picnic, pig roast & t-shirt) Day of event :$20

Children: Passenger and Non-Riders Pre-Reg:$5 (picnic only, no t-shirt) Day of event: $5 (picnic only, no t-shirt)

Note: All children under age 18 must have written permission of parent or guardian. Child passengers will no recieve poker hands.

Additional T-shirts & Ride Pins available while supplies last - T-shirt $15, Ride Pins $5

For More Information:
Bob Feid, co-chairman phone: 973-632-2980 e-mail BobF2@optonline.net
George berry, co-chair phone: 973-627-9337

web: www.FlorhamParkRotary.com
mail: Florham Park Rotary, P.O.Box 41, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Venders: call Bob Feid at 973-632-2980

~note: From my understanding, there will be a number of stops along the run, and at each stop you will be handed a playing card. At the end of the run, who ever has the best hand wins a prize. (I will find out what the prize is, most likely cash)
If the website doesn't work and u want a pre-event registration form, PM me and I'll mail you a copy.

HookRone
03-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Anybody doing this, sounds like fun.

Liltenatattoo
03-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I'll be there at the pig roast/picnic definitly, i'm probably going to register at the end of this month. If I have another bike i'll be riding too, but not sure about that yet. I still haven't found out what the prize is for the best hand, but it seems pretty kewl to collect playing cards along the ride, and win something at the end.

sonny
04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah I think I might be in on this. Probably will register around the end of this month.

ImmaSquashYou
04-08-2006, 06:25 PM
sounds interesting, i'll make my decision based on how many people are coming, dont wanna be one of the few sport bikes there...

shadoxkila
04-08-2006, 10:27 PM
this sounds pretty cool, i might be down with it

Liltenatattoo
05-04-2006, 12:23 PM
bump

JasonB
05-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Sounds good....might be down for this one

Liltenatattoo
05-04-2006, 02:45 PM
u wanna have a pre-meet somewhere jase? not sure how many people wanna attend. I know atleast 1 other sport bike going...hahahaha. but he'll meet us there since he'll know alot of people.

Shelly
05-15-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm hittin' it provided it looks ok in AM and/or slim chance of rain. I'm not ready to deal w/ ridin' in rain yet. I bulletined it on myspace so I hope to round up some other peeps down my way...sport and harley peeps. ;)

Liltenatattoo
05-15-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm leaving my area around 10am to get there early. If you can find someone to ride up with you, i can meet you by my area, or just give you directions to the start spot. your choice.

GinoE
05-15-2006, 02:13 PM
sounds like fun, hope the weather holds out.

HookRone
05-15-2006, 02:32 PM
I might be down for this. How many people going?

Liltenatattoo
05-15-2006, 02:40 PM
i didn't do a head count. i know of 3+ myself so far. Doesn't seem like theres a ton of people intersted. it's only 75 miles and there will probably be more harleys than sportbikes, but who cares, it's riding! and plus afterwards we will probably continue to ride for a while longer. If you want to meet up before registration pm me.

Liltenatattoo
05-18-2006, 09:19 AM
just incase you have nothing to do saturday we are meeting at Costco in wharton on rt.15. it's right off rt. 80. if you need directions pm me. 9:30am is meet time, and we will head to the harley dealership to regisiter for the poker run. $20 for registration! post up if you want to go! There atleast 3-6 of us going as of now.

GinoE
05-20-2006, 06:48 PM
did the poker run - good to meet/ride with ya'll. a few pics with my crappy phone camera.

one of the card stops
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_card1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_card2.jpg

a refreshing beverage after the run
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_drink.jpg

some lunch
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_head.jpg

i made a new friend on the ride home heading north on 287. i saw him hiding in the woods when i was at about 115mph, he clocked me at 95 in a 65. no ticket! he said he gave me a break because i pulled right over without him having to chase me. i behaved myself the rest of the ride home.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_cop.jpg

gottaducati
05-20-2006, 09:54 PM
did the poker run - good to meet/ride with ya'll. a few pics with my crappy phone camera.
i made a new friend on the ride home heading north on 287. i saw him hiding in the woods when i was at about 115mph, he clocked me at 95 in a 65. no ticket! he said he gave me a break because i pulled right over without him having to chase me. i behaved myself the rest of the ride home.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/ginoe/pig_cop.jpg

man youre lucky. i think i saw you guys. i was up that way taking my bike in for service.. the pig roasted is making me hungry

Rev
05-20-2006, 10:03 PM
oh crap of mutha....i forgot about this ride..but we took a ride to queens to pick up a new addition to the family...crystals new booger.....wesley

Liltenatattoo
05-23-2006, 11:13 AM
great to ride with everyone that showed up. There should be some newbies on this board soon, since they realized everyone gets together all the time to ride.
I didn't eat the piggie, i feel too bad. But the food and home made cookies and free hot dogs were great. It was my first poker run, and i hope they're all like this. free/great food! well $20 but it was worth it. 'Till next time everyone!!!