PDA

View Full Version : Hey MySpacers! Add Team Pro-Motion to your friends list!

Onedwn5up
03-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Check out the MySpace profile I created for the club I coach for, Team Pro-Motion.

This site will be a neat opportunity for interacting with other riders in the MySpace community. So if you already have a profile, visit us and add us! If you don't have one yet, what are you wiating for? Create one and add us!

If you ride with us and have something to say then lets hear it! If you are thinking about getting on the track and have questions, ask them! If you just like bikes then thats great too! We'd love to hear from you!

We will keep things interesting with video clips, on-track video clips, pictures and as much stuff as we can possibly cram onto one webpage!

Hope to see you on MySpace! -Eric Sampson

www.myspace.com/teampromotion

RonJ83
03-06-2006, 04:23 PM
o motherfack you got the same motogp video as me.

jcblitz
03-06-2006, 04:39 PM
The entire club is male, 28? Shouldn't you have just made a myspace group and left it at that?

Onedwn5up
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Sounds like that would have been the way to go.....I'm not all up on the group thing and the how-to with that. Guess I will have to look into that.

The only problem is that it doesn't look like you have a full page like people do individually though...unless I am missing something.

The entire club is male, 28? Shouldn't you have just made a myspace group and left it at that?

PitsVtec
03-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Checked it out and requested the add....

Onedwn5up
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Whats up Crystal. Hope to see you out there this year! Give me a shout if you need anything or have any questions! :-)

AfricanBootyScratcher
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
hey that's me in the front of that picture!

jcblitz
03-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Sounds like that would have been the way to go.....I'm not all up on the group thing and the how-to with that. Guess I will have to look into that.

The only problem is that it doesn't look like you have a full page like people do individually though...unless I am missing something.

Well it's not 100% the same, but you can put all that stuff in there. I don't use myspace so I couldn't help you, but maybe someone else could.

DougZ
03-07-2006, 12:08 PM
SQUID :D