PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's ride

Gear Dog
02-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Well it was nice out and I finished a bunch of "honey do's" so I went for a quick spin. I stopped by Moto Insanity which is not far from me. I can't tell you how many time I passed that place after hours. Looks like a great shop and boy are they busy. Nick was cool enough to answer a bunch of questions and show me around.
It was cool gettign out for a little bit before the snow comes back.
Oh and I noticed they have a SBA sticker on the front door:biggthump

tweake
02-23-2006, 11:47 AM
hi i think i saw u out on ur zzr600 :nod2: i live right around u . give me a yell some time always looking for local riders to ride with .Moto Insanity is a cool shop really nice guys .

Cakes206
02-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Moto Insanity is a cool shop really nice guys .

Yea, until they tell you your engine has NO compression, then ends up just being really flooded :jerkit:

High_Revs_17
02-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Yea, until they tell you your engine has NO compression, then ends up just being really flooded :jerkit:

Eh...I guess they're still better than the Motorcycle Mall. :lol:

Cakes206
02-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Eh...I guess they're still better than the Motorcycle Mall.

Same mentality, only difference is MM is a stealership.

High_Revs_17
02-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Same mentality, only difference is MM is a stealership.

Was that the infamous day the bike came to life right off the trailor? :lol:

Cakes206
02-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Was that the infamous day the bike came to life right off the trailor? :lol:

Different time...bike is possesed I tell ya :LOL:

shadoxkila
02-23-2006, 01:46 PM
hey motorcycle mall is better than that piece of shit pompton honda/suzuki.......

tweake
02-23-2006, 01:49 PM
wow thanks for the heads up didnt think they where like that . sad but i have worked at a lot of shops that where like that :cries: walked off the job at 1 over stuff just like that .sad what bizz owners are willing to sink to to make money :banghead:

Cakes206
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
hey motorcycle mall is better than that piece of shit pompton honda/suzuki.......

I have to disagree...to a certain extent...I bought my first bike at Pompton...no issues...guy who sold me the bike was cool...I never delt witht their service so I can't really comment on it...for more motorcycle mall horror stories, check this out...

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1228

Gear Dog
02-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Tweake was that you that waved at me like you were suprized to see another bike on the road? We definately need to hook up once it gets warmer.

shadoxkila
02-23-2006, 02:57 PM
i bought my 2nd bike through them and it was quite possibly the worst experience in my life, it seems that there is no communication between anyone, one person would tell me one thing while another would tell me something.....took me a fuckin month for the bike i bought to be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the undertail i bought which was supposed to be on it when i picked it up along with some other parts took even longer just to get there......then it took them almost 2 weeks to get it put on after they got the part!!!!!!! 2 fuckin weeks!!!! what are you fuckin kiddin me, i almost killed the manager a couple of times, he told me like almost everyday for a week to come down and pick it up cuz i would be ready and everyday i got there and sure enough it wasn't..........also it seemd once i bought the bike they didn't give a rats ass about me anymore...i paid for it CASH!!!!so its not like i didn't have any money..........i recommend anywhere but there for a bike

High_Revs_17
02-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Tweake was that you that waved at me like you were suprized to see another bike on the road?

I can see it now...the typical rookie wave---> :wave2:

:lol:

tweake
02-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Tweake was that you that waved at me like you were suprized to see another bike on the road? We definately need to hook up once it gets warmer.
yea i think it was me i almost missed u! cant miss me i am a big guy on a bright red ducati :wave2:

tweake
02-23-2006, 11:39 PM
I can see it now...the typical rookie wave---> :wave2:

:lol:
rookie hey now i have ben riding for over 20 years now :wow: 14 on the road ! ok now i feel old :eek: lol now where did i put the depends lol

Rev
02-24-2006, 02:24 PM
MM sux..if you call them up and ask if a part is instock they say yeah..then you go down there and they will tell you OH..we just sold it..or sorry i mistook what you said...that place is ubber gay...so are the workers...seems like the only bike they know about are gixxers...pffft.....lick it..lol