PDA

View Full Version : Track season will be open soon...

High_Revs_17
02-16-2006, 12:43 AM
...so practice your moves fellas. :lol:

CLICKY (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/skatmanrace.wmv)

Cakes206
02-16-2006, 12:48 AM
"I knew Step Mania at Dave n Busters would pay off one day..."

Talk about a scary situation :eek:

Qetesh
02-16-2006, 12:48 AM
WOW!!! I never knew until now that Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance, rode motorcycles too :LOL:

Lakota
02-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Well it is all your fault guys and gals for inviting me to dave an Busters to meet all of you and spend 3 hours talking about the trackdays and racing.Yesterday the addiction began with my first trackday and fortunaely I used a buddies F3 trackbike instead of my 929 with stock suspension and tires and super glad i did.track was not made for big horsepower and i would have been in some trouble a couple times early(30 degrees in the morning) By the end of the day it was 60 track was great and had so much fun I bought the trackbike I was on and will be at 5 more trackdays and hoping to have my CMRA liscense for the April races at Texas World. No can someone tell me how to get those stupid leathers to break in so I can move and lean the way i need to? :lol:

Qetesh
02-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Well it is all your fault guys and gals for inviting me to dave an Busters to meet all of you and spend 3 hours talking about the trackdays and racing.Yesterday the addiction began with my first trackday and fortunaely I used a buddies F3 trackbike instead of my 929 with stock suspension and tires and super glad i did.track was not made for big horsepower and i would have been in some trouble a couple times early(30 degrees in the morning) By the end of the day it was 60 track was great and had so much fun I bought the trackbike I was on and will be at 5 more trackdays and hoping to have my CMRA liscense for the April races at Texas World. No can someone tell me how to get those stupid leathers to break in so I can move and lean the way i need to? :lol:

Gil, that's GREAT news!!!! Welcome to the beginning of your new life as a track junkie :lol: Your pocket will be empty, but your spirit will be high from the euphoria of trackdays and the family you will make within our sport!

As far as leathers go, just sleep and shower in them, they'll soften up in no time :LOL:

Lakota
02-16-2006, 02:07 AM
I was afraid it was gonna be something like that. I am still thinking of how I could clip the apex of turn 13 to get more speed coming into the front straight away so yeah I am hooked and the people in my group were great,no egos,everyone was careful of each other and can't believe I waited this long to try it. I was so confused and running to and from class to the pits,staging and all that didn't get any pics so next time I'll try to get with the photog and get some.

Kennedy
02-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Been there twice, still haven't had one picture lol. Brought a camera to my first one, totally forgot about it.

duc748pilot
02-16-2006, 11:20 AM
i like pineapple

SilverDragon
02-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Holy crap!! That was funny... i assume he/she actually made it past the rest of the bikes!