PDA

View Full Version : **A passenger fell because of rider's stupidity**

PitsVtec
02-14-2006, 10:48 AM
I found this on another forum I belong to and it's not the one that the link is of. This girl must have been hurting, but I'm glad she's ok. There are some pictures of her body all scraped up, so be careful when you open them.

http://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216

tommymac
02-14-2006, 10:53 AM
The same is being discussed on Cycleforums, there is no way she slid 500 feet and only sustained that damage.

Tom

jcblitz
02-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Any idea of how long after the wreck those pics were taken?

tommymac
02-14-2006, 11:03 AM

I would say some time since they seem to be healing rather well considering she said she exposed bone over some of them.

Tom

Smokes35
02-14-2006, 11:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Smokes35/idhitit-29849.jpg

High_Revs_17
02-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Too bad she wasn't wearing leathers...:uh:

AfricanBootyScratcher
02-14-2006, 11:26 AM
So, after 8 surguries and 2 long months in the hospital, I am happy to report that I am home and alright.

soda7o
02-14-2006, 12:02 PM
id hit it

FigNewTon
02-14-2006, 12:29 PM
The same is being discussed on Cycleforums, there is no way she slid 500 feet and only sustained that damage.

Tom
+1

If you hit pavment at 30mph you will lose a layer of skin every 1 1/2 inches you slide, you will lose your jeans at 6 1/8th inches.

I hate to hear of any rider going down but I do not believe her story and both her and "Sean" are fuggin idiots...This does not warrant the right to be in "rider down"

and yes I'd hit it :)

Kurts1000RR
02-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Shes lucky shes alive. A buck 20 with his girl on the back? He deserves to fall off.

Vin
02-14-2006, 12:53 PM
If we had a "Rider and Passenger are Morons" forum, I'd move this thread there. Alas, we do not. So to General Bike it goes!

Rev
02-14-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't know that story seems pretty ok to me..i mean if she said she fell at 10 mph and slid 3000 feet..then that's something so wacked out...her story fits border line of believable and your a dumb fuck....sean should join the cool people list....if i was her i'd sue the shit out of him...doing 120 with a passanger...wtf is wrong with people....

Smokes35
02-14-2006, 03:34 PM
People also bounce, they really dont slide so much... i believe her...

also...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Smokes35/post-48-1090420957.gif

tommymac
02-14-2006, 03:42 PM
I cannot see a person sliding the length of 2 football fields even if she bounced. When I crashed at nelson ledges I slid maybe 100 feet tops and that was in leathers on wet grass, and was going somewhere around 60 or 70 when I went down.

Tom

High_Revs_17
02-14-2006, 05:43 PM
I cannot see a person sliding the length of 2 football fields even if she bounced.

+1...btw, I wonder if they're still together...:ohmygod:

soda7o
02-14-2006, 06:38 PM
does it really matter? thats sucks for her..what ever the reason might be ..so maybe she is exadarating maybe... she lived an dnow has to live the rest of her life like that..

BTW
i woudl still hit it even with all the scars

Rock712
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
i already hit it twice, in the ass. no great shakes.......

njracer
02-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Come on......she's getting new boobs out the deal!!! whoot

Oh yeah....I would PIITB in a heartbeat!!

Lorenzo
02-14-2006, 07:36 PM
....I would PIITB in a heartbeat!!you would what?:uh:

Cakes206
02-14-2006, 07:42 PM
you would what?:uh:

Put It In The Butt I'm guessing...

Lorenzo
02-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Put It In The Butt I'm guessing... oh, is it suppose to remind him of his boyfriend? :eek: :LOL:

High_Revs_17
02-14-2006, 09:33 PM
oh, is it suppose to remind him of his boyfriend? :eek: :LOL:

You know you've been gone too long when ya can't read "soda". :lol:

Qetesh
02-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Regardless if her story is true or not, I'm glad she's still here......

So that all you crazy bastids can HIT IT :LOL:

pillaka
02-14-2006, 11:47 PM
When i crashed at pocono north i must've slid about 100 yards, I was doing around 140. My bike slid hella far though (300+), I started to walk to it but then the ambulance came and they stopped me because I hit the wall.

Cakes206
02-15-2006, 01:21 AM
and my helmet visor flipped open, making me instantly un-aerodynamic, and ripping me off the back of the bike.

Coughbullshitcough.

MrQuickR1
02-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Sorry but it's not all the riders fault, she was fucking stupid enough to not wear any protection. Just like bitches that get knocked up, oh he didn't pull out....but hey, you did it knowing what could happen!
I'd still hit that shit and leave more scars don't get me wrong....and yes the rider was a fucken asshole for showing off to impress this girl....wow he must have balls huh!
Sorry but I hate hearing about passengers that get hurt because you get some fucking punk asshole that thinks they are cool and show off and all the time the passenger gets fucked up cause of his ego trip. Still she was fucking stupid too for getting on without protection.

Thank you I feel much better now

PitsVtec
02-15-2006, 10:47 AM
I didn't post this thread to determine if she was a girl you'd like to screw! I posted it b/c it was an interesting read for the necessity of gear!!!!! I really can't believe their is a lack of sympathy for a rider/passenger down. As for who is to blame, I blame them both. I would never get on someone's bike that I knew rode like an asshole. I don't even feel comfortable riding on Mark's bike - not like he rides like an asshole either! Also wearing no fucking gear is "squid-like"! We shouldn't sit here and judge the validity of this story b/c one of you find it unbelievable based on the feet, missing skin, etc. common now! We all know that shit happens and sometimes we can't believe it, but it's true! We don't know her to know the story, so leave it at that.

Rev
02-15-2006, 10:49 AM
does it really matter? thats sucks for her..what ever the reason might be ..so maybe she is exadarating maybe... she lived an dnow has to live the rest of her life like that..

BTW
i woudl still hit it even with all the scars

Exactly....I give her props for just saying and showing people to get the point across that people should always wear gear...the poor girl is missing half a boob..and she's bold enough to show and tell you..so many people discredit her and are focused that she is lying and what not....who gives a fuck..just wear your gear...

Vin
02-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Sorry but it's not all the riders fault, she was fucking stupid enough to not wear any protection. Just like bitches that get knocked up, oh he didn't pull out....but hey, you did it knowing what could happen!
I'd still hit that shit and leave more scars don't get me wrong....and yes the rider was a fucken asshole for showing off to impress this girl....wow he must have balls huh!
Sorry but I hate hearing about passengers that get hurt because you get some fucking punk asshole that thinks they are cool and show off and all the time the passenger gets fucked up cause of his ego trip. Still she was fucking stupid too for getting on without protection.

Thank you I feel much better now

Exactly. And I really don't care if a rider goes down when they're acting like an idiot on the streets -- as a matter of fact, I encourage painful outcomes.
I'm sure we all saw the video of the woman on the R1 (I think) who had her helmet cam on in traffic. She got hit by some guy in a Honda car -- totally not her fault. Her, I feel badly for. She was not riding like an ass, she was obeying the law, and she was wearing her gear. The toolbags at a buck 20? Too bad for them.

MrQuickR1
02-15-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't even feel comfortable riding Mark
Does he know this? Maybe you guys should go to counseling?

:wave2:

PitsVtec
02-15-2006, 11:44 AM

Editing my original post wasn't nice Billy! Mark is the best! LOL!!!.........
BWHAHAHAAAA!:roflmao:

Rev
02-15-2006, 11:46 AM

wanna know something funny..that's actually what I read at first then i took a double take..lol

PitsVtec
02-15-2006, 11:49 AM
wanna know something funny..that's actually what I read at first then i took a double take..lol

You would......bozo!

tommymac
02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Considering I get to put these clowns back together for a living I think I can make the call that some of what she says is BS and I would think RRpilot will back me on the distance since hes out there scraping them up to bring to me. Plus this girl isnt a patient of mine nor do I know her so i realy dont feel bad since it doesnt affect me at all. I see enough people do stupid or bad things who will walk out of a hospital, but the nicest guy you could meet will die of a painful drawn out illness.

Tom

I didn't post this thread to determine if she was a girl you'd like to screw! I posted it b/c it was an interesting read for the necessity of gear!!!!! I really can't believe their is a lack of sympathy for a rider/passenger down. As for who is to blame, I blame them both. I would never get on someone's bike that I knew rode like an asshole. I don't even feel comfortable riding on Mark's bike - not like he rides like an asshole either! Also wearing no fucking gear is "squid-like"! We shouldn't sit here and judge the validity of this story b/c one of you find it unbelievable based on the feet, missing skin, etc. common now! We all know that shit happens and sometimes we can't believe it, but it's true! We don't know her to know the story, so leave it at that.

PitsVtec
02-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Like I said.....shit happens