PDA

View Full Version : Pompton Honda

Jake
06-04-2005, 07:53 PM
oh man do I get a good experience every time I walk in the front door and see the hot girls they got there! :lmao: :jerkit:

JasonB
06-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Yeah they are some good looking girls there. I've been dealing with them for awhile and really did't have any bad luck with them.

jcblitz
06-06-2005, 11:22 AM
That place sucks. The parts department is run by kids who don't know what they're talking about 80% of the time. They know dirtbikes, but they don't know shit about sport bikes. The sales people won't stop trying to sell me stuff even when I tell them I'm just looking, they keep going. But they're making money hand over fist so I guess they must be doing something right.

Cakes206
06-06-2005, 12:05 PM
I bought my first bike(01 gix 6) there...not bad...but they messed up the vin# on regi...they swapped vin#'s with some other guy who bout the same kinda bike round the same time...didn't know until 3 years later when the other guy was trying to sell his bike...Now, I'll only go there to browse or pick up an emergency part if need be cause they're close.

I'll take a 50 min ride to WCW just for a filter. :worship:

JasonB
06-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I did have one incident with them, but they fix it right away. But i think it was taken care of because i was dealing with the shop manager.

jcblitz
06-08-2005, 01:20 PM
I've had plenty of bad luck with them, but I still like the girls. :jerkit:

I only buy there if a) I know what I want (because like jcblitz said, most of the guys working in parts are the same age as I am and know the same/less then I do) and b) if they have it in stock. I don't order shit from them after the terrible experience I had with them ordering my KBC dark tinted face shield. I had to wait 1-2 months and only after I called about 10-15 times the cuntballs decided in their holy wisdom to inform me that it had been backordered. Oh, and when I placed the order, the head dipshit there told me "We'll have it in 2-3 days."

NEVER special order from a dealer. Not only do you pay a premium, it usually doesn't arrive when they say it should and if it does, usually gets lost "in the back". It's happened a few times to me and other people I know. Also, you can't return special order items from a dealership, it's either instore credit or you're SOL. So if they don't stock it, find it online. But that's just in general, not specifically pompton.

FigNewTon
06-09-2005, 12:29 PM
I had one dealing with them before I moved to NC and if I wasn't 600 miles away I would pickett outside their building...that place flippin blows!

If you are looking for a good Honda/Yamaha dealer, take the ride to Hanover Honda on route 10. Nice clean dealership and a courteous knowledgeable staff.

TomMatas3
09-14-2005, 08:38 AM
I went there when I was looking to get a bike and spoke to the salesman (an older guy named John i think) and he basically told me Honda and Suzuki weren't running any promos at that time and to go down the road to Yamaha Sport Center where I got a great deal on my r6..

that was nice of him to refer me somewhere else to get a deal! unless they are in Cahoots but i doubt that.

and YES.. the girls are smokin!!