PDA

View Full Version : GMC AWD Van For Sale W/ A lot of Extras -$3500

Onedwn5up
02-09-2006, 03:26 PM
I have my 1996 GMC Safari Van for Sale and am asking $3500

It is the AWD SLT model and has a bit under 125K miles. I bought it from a 1-owner family when it had 88K miles on it in September of '04. All the miles I have put on it are from going to and from the racetrack.

It has the trailer package with a transmission cooler and heavy duty transmission with overdrive. When I got it the trailer hitch had never been used and the trailer lights were never wired. I added an electronic brake controller and only actually used it once between my house in North Jersey and Pocono Raceway and once to help my dad move. He has a small wells cargo trailer and I pulled that around town.

It has 3 rows of seats, with the rear benches being removable and I easily can fit one bike in the back of the van then use the seat hooks for the tie downs.

It has had a full $400 service at 90k Miles right after I got it. It also had new calipers and rotors installed. I put in a new fuel pump and alternator as well. I put in a new alternator since I was towing my small fold up trailer and my friend who installed the lights on the trailer didnt secure the ground. It arc'd off the steel fender on the trailer and shorted out the regualtor, which is of course built into the alternator housing. $350 later I had a new one and it wasn't a remanufacatured unit either. And the fuel pumps typically go around 100K of which it did almost on the dot so I replaced that with a GMC one. They are both under warranty still. I also had an injector cleaning done to it. The tires are still in great shape with a lot of tread left on them.

It has a Sat-Ready JVC headunit that was over $350 bucks that plays MP3's and CD-R's. I have a digital auxilary input for use with a sat radio, mp3 player or DVD player. It has Orion speakers in the doors and pillars and kenwood 6 1/2's in the barn doors in the rear.

The van drives great and still has years of use left. I am just selling since I am upgrading to a box van this year. Otherwise I could keep it but I just don't need 5 vehicles in my driveway.

If you are interested, contact me off-line at eric@teamsampsonracing.com or call me at 973-704-1555. Title in hand.