PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

PitsVtec
02-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Since I mentioned going to Studio 4 in Nick's thread...how many people are going to show up?

RonJ83
02-01-2006, 11:30 AM
whats studio 4?

Kurts1000RR
02-01-2006, 11:35 AM
whats studio 4?
Club in Fort Lee, NJ

Rock712
02-01-2006, 11:43 AM
where/when ?

RonJ83
02-01-2006, 12:17 PM
na--na--na--na--na----negative!!!

PitsVtec
02-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Saturday the 11th

CBRBob
02-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Sorry, at the TPM open house alllll day.

PitsVtec
02-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Well I guess none of you are going....:cries: :LOL:

njf4i
02-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Sorry, at the TPM open house alllll day.
Hey is the TPM open house at the warhosre gonna be any good? I was planning on heading there on sunday to pick up my track pants and back protector on sunday, but if there is gonna be good deals on saturday i'll go then.

Any info on it BOB?

PitsVtec
02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey is the TPM open house at the warhosre gonna be any good? I was planning on heading there on sunday to pick up my track pants and back protector on sunday, but if there is gonna be good deals on saturday i'll go then.

Any info on it BOB?

Thanks NIck......talk about TPM somewhere else....sheeshh.....u assmuncher!!

CBRBob
02-06-2006, 06:55 PM

Any info on it BOB?

www.teampromotion.com

njf4i
02-06-2006, 09:09 PM
www.teampromotion.com
I read the team promotion site. All it said was "TPM open house" Then i check the NAWH site and they just had a thing for the march sale and daytona race viewing.

Thanks anyway.

Oh and pits, you hijack my threads al the time. :boogie:

PitsVtec
02-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Shut up u pumpkinhead!

njf4i
02-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Shut up u pumpkinhead!
Wow that was a great comeback. :highfive:

Now lets count the people going to studion 4 with you and pudding pie.

Well there is ____ and then of course ____, oh wait thats right. The count is up to 0. :lol: :lol:

cbr_F4i_Chick
02-07-2006, 01:36 PM
^^^^That was meannnnn!!!! LOL...I may go...I really need a night out. I haven't been out since the last time we went out...!!!:crazy: I may need a dog sitter though.

PitsVtec
02-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Wow that was a great comeback. :highfive:

Now lets count the people going to studion 4 with you and pudding pie.

Well there is ____ and then of course ____, oh wait thats right. The count is up to 0. :lol: :lol:

You know what Nick...no matter what you seem to start shit up again and again...why may I ask? You have nothing better to do and it's fine if no one wants to go...were going there to celebrate a friend's b-day regardless. I do have other friends other than the people on this site, who are attending. I was just trying to be nice and ask anyone if they were interested. Will you fucking go somewhere else other than this thread!:P

njf4i
02-07-2006, 06:22 PM
You know what Nick...no matter what you seem to start shit up again and again...why may I ask? You have nothing better to do and it's fine if no one wants to go...were going there to celebrate a friend's b-day regardless. I do have other friends other than the people on this site, who are attending. I was just trying to be nice and ask anyone if they were interested. Will you fucking go somewhere else other than this thread!:P
Damn Damn Damn. I guess i should be set in my place. But i guess you don't notice that a lot of people on this board have fun with eachother. They make jokes and laugh it off. Don't think i'm just picking on you. There have been times like my GYDO Poll that you hijacked it to talk about studio 4 on the 11th. If you can't seem to notice the ":lol:" characters after my statement then thats not my problem. If you want me to leave you alone consider it done. But just remember the next time you mess with someone they may not see this little guy --> :lol: after your statement and may want you to not pick on them.

:nuts:

Retard OUT!!!! <--- (for the o&a fans)

:slap:

PitsVtec
02-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Damn Damn Damn. I guess i should be set in my place. But i guess you don't notice that a lot of people on this board have fun with eachother. They make jokes and laugh it off. Don't think i'm just picking on you. There have been times like my GYDO Poll that you hijacked it to talk about studio 4 on the 11th. If you can't seem to notice the ":lol:" characters after my statement then thats not my problem. If you want me to leave you alone consider it done. But just remember the next time you mess with someone they may not see this little guy --> :lol: after your statement and may want you to not pick on them.

:nuts:

Retard OUT!!!! <--- (for the o&a fans)

:slap:

:( :cries: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: STOOPIT NICK!!! Like I can't take a joke...I dish enough of them, I should be able to take them...DUH Nick...don't you know me by now...

MrQuickR1
02-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey I'll go!

if you knock me out, tie me up, gag me, and drive me there.;)

Rock712
02-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey I'll go!

if you knock me out, tie me up, gag me, and drive me there.;)

Ohh there's a bondage party?!? where when and how much!!!!

PitsVtec
02-08-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL

PitsVtec
02-10-2006, 01:27 PM
My friend cancelled due to the weather watch...might go boarding instead

MrQuickR1
02-10-2006, 01:43 PM
My friend cancelled due to the weather watch...might go boarding instead
Well that's gonna upset alot of people here that want to go and planned on it. Nice going Crystal, I was looking forward to going and bringing a dozen people with me. Oh well I guess we'll have to go somewhere else

njf4i
02-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Well that's gonna upset alot of people here that want to go and planned on it. Nice going Crystal, I was looking forward to going and bringing a dozen people with me. Oh well I guess we'll have to go somewhere else
So this was the surpirse you had for me on saturday night billy? Man i would of had such an awesome time. Looks like were just gonna have to go to the strip bar instead. Thats the only place that i can think of that would be as fun as studio 4.

See crystal -----> :lol: ------> :lol:

That is what you call humor. :LOL:

PitsVtec
02-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Nick you are a geek! ENOUGH SAID!

njf4i
02-10-2006, 09:39 PM
A thank you.... :roflmao:

Lorenzo
02-10-2006, 10:26 PM
+1

cbr_F4i_Chick
02-14-2006, 05:50 PM
LOL i was snow logged too... dig dig dig dig dig sorry.