PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated Itches

John712
06-03-2005, 08:43 PM
you ever get so frusterated tht your whole entire body starts to itch..? i got that shit now, yup right now. i cant believe im so frusterated and angry over this shit. so angry right now that if somnene looks up at me wrong i might just break their jaw, or force them to do the truffle shuffle at any bar in front of 50 people. all im trying to do is post a picture and the shit aint working, got so mad i pulled the antenna out of my cell phone. smacked the dog on the ass because all she wanted to do was lay next to me. oh hell yeah if my neighbor across the way starts her shit im gonna have to slam the laptop over her haed and tell her i did that because i couldnt post one single god damn stinking mother fugging picture of myself on the internet!

Qetesh
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
you ever get so frusterated tht your whole entire body starts to itch..? i got that shit now, yup right now. i cant believe im so frusterated and angry over this shit. so angry right now that if somnene looks up at me wrong i might just break their jaw, or force them to do the truffle shuffle at any bar in front of 50 people. all im trying to do is post a picture and the shit aint working, got so mad i pulled the antenna out of my cell phone. smacked the dog on the ass because all she wanted to do was lay next to me. oh hell yeah if my neighbor across the way starts her shit im gonna have to slam the laptop over her haed and tell her i did that because i couldnt post one single god damn stinking mother fugging picture of myself on the internet!

You're a mess :roflmao:

Cakes206
06-03-2005, 08:54 PM
What are yoy talkin bout...I see them just fine.

John712
06-04-2005, 07:01 AM
What are yoy talkin bout...I see them just fine.

so you can see the pictures..? how do you have it setup..? only the other people can see the pictures but not the original poster..? is there a different way to set it up just in case we submit more the 1 picture and only 1 shows, this way we would know.

Cakes206
06-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Naa man, juss fuggin with ya...theres no pics...start scratchin :roflmao:

njf4i
06-04-2005, 10:49 AM
:lmao: :lmao: he said or force them to do the truffle shuffle :roflmao:

Your a freaking mess. Now go read the how to section and get back to us with those pics.

Taz
06-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Poor south! :roflmao:

Vin
06-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Did anyone tell South he's been banned from posting pics this whole time? :nuts: :roflmao: