PDA

View Full Version : Jennings Wha What!!

FigNewTon
01-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Heading out! [insert v-twin smiley here] :lol:

FigNewTon
01-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Wus da deal peoples!!! We can't get no love up in this bee-atch!

Stayed in Jacksonville last night....Good to meet the Jacksonville crew. Big thanks to everyone that came out and the hell with those that didn't :lol:

Heading out to Cycle Gear now and off to Jennings!

carl_g
01-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Have a good time guys!!!!!!!

HondaGalToo
01-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Have fun! Jennings is a great track! Watch out for the alligators! :lol:

Vin
01-07-2006, 03:56 PM
We can't get no love up in this bee-atch!

I'm too busy hatin yous two, bitch! :lol:

Have a great time!!!!!

Taz
01-07-2006, 06:37 PM
I hope you have a good time. :)

njf4i
01-07-2006, 07:54 PM

Stayed in Jacksonville last night....Good to meet the Jacksonville crew. Big thanks to everyone that came out and the hell with those that didn't :lol:

Heading out to Cycle Gear now and off to Jennings!
YOU SUCK MATT!!! :lol:

PitsVtec
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/PitsVtec/Graphics/ththth9aeb19fd.png

Have a ball!:confused:

CBRBob
01-08-2006, 12:35 PM

I hear it's going to snow.......:cries:

neebelung
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Enjoyed meeting you guys, too!! Had a blast Friday night, and you guys looked great on the track yesterday.

I've got a ton of pics... I'll get em uploaded today. Can't wait to hear your lap times from today, now that you're a bit more familiar with the track.

Have a safe trip home!

Barbi
01-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh yeah... forgot to tell them about the alligators in the pond :lol:

NeonspeedRT
01-10-2006, 12:00 PM
It was great meeting you two. Glad you were able to make it down. You did great at the track. Hopefully next time we meet, I'll be on the track as well.

neebelung
01-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Here's the album from Jennings on Sunday.... I haven't yet gone through to pick out the ones with Matt and Joe, but they looked great out there!! :nod2:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b247/neebelung/Jennings%20January%208%202006/

Cakes206
01-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Ahhhh...was great to get out onto the track during these winter blues. Had a great 2 days. Dropped off the bikes on Sat, Sunday morning was cold as fawk as we woke up to 32* weather. Ice on the ez-up, oh shnap n junk :roflmao: The day warmed up as time went on, getting up to almost 70*. Monday morning wasn't so bad at around 50 and gettin up to 74ish. Jennings is a pretty cool track...Couple of nice high speed sections with some good technical sections mixed in as well...only downside(for me anyway) is that its flat...0 elevation change. The track itself has great surface, alot of grip everwhere...so much infact it was eatin up the rubber on the sv :uh: Took me a few sessions to start to understand the track...by mid day I was able to move a lil bit...Monday was a much better day as getting the nerves and cobwebs all out on Sunday was a plus.Got to meet and hang out with AMA Geico sponsored racer C.R. Gittere. He was there testing alot of stuff out, making adjustments here and there...freggin fast and cool as hell. Met some other really cool people as well...Bloke and Sean thanks for showing the line...great time out there...the Daves, great meeting yous guys too...DucatiDave you're outta control dude :lol: :biggthump
Would I do Jennings again? Most likely...but its freggin far so I don't know when I'd be able to muster that drive again.

Pics to be posted later..have to be resized...

Kawibabe
01-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow, I get busy as hell and look what I missed! Glad you guys had fun!

High_Revs_17
01-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Would I do Jennings again? Most likely...but its freggin far so I don't know when I'd be able to muster that drive again.

Jennings? Done! Next stop? Laguna Seca!
http://www.dasautoshippers.com/specialized_services.html?referrer=google&kw=motorcycle+shipping-br ;)

I knew the slidemobile would make it, looked like fun boys, I'm sure it was worth the trip! :nod2: