PDA

View Full Version : For all racers and stunters???

Rev
01-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know if these easy clutch levers are any good or will hold up just like stock...due to my accident i'm looking for things that will make my wrist easier to pull in the clutch so i can ride sooner then later..thanks bitches

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/gwhsales/ezclutch_unassem.jpg

ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR CLUTCH FEELING HARD AS A ROCK?

IT'S TIME TO UPGRADE TO OUR BUTTERY SMOOTH SYSTEM!

Everyone from Stunt Riders, Racers, to in Town Road Warriors thank us for introducing them to this low cost, high quality Easy Pull Universal Clutch Solution . This high-quality high-strength unit is constructed out of cast aluminum alloy with an inner linkage which reduces clutch pull required by (20%, 25% or 30%) approx.

This universal easy pull clutch system is a MUST have for anyone with a cable style clutch setup. So whether you want to wheelie like the pros, squeeze a couple of extra seconds out of a lap time or simply reduce fatigue allowing for safer operation this universal easy pull clutch system is a MUST have! Any bike from Honda to Yamaha to Suzuki to Kawasaki and everything in-between with a non-hydraulic, cable pulled clutch setup can benefit from the use of this direct bolt on system. In less than 30 minutes, your clutch will feel better than a hydraulic clutch setup at a small fraction of the cost while still retaining the engagement feel of a stock OE wired clutch system!

duc748pilot
01-04-2006, 11:40 AM
probably just has a cam inside....im sure it works fine. my opinion, just another mechanical part to break. and the it looks like a sealed unit so once it breaks its broke.

fyi... i have the same problem with my clutch pointer and middle fingers after my highside early last season. limited motion in both and cramp up quickly and very badly. i just use a stress ball every now and then. try one of those to help strengthen it back up.

njracer
01-04-2006, 02:53 PM
probably just has a cam inside....im sure it works fine. my opinion, just another mechanical part to break. and the it looks like a sealed unit so once it breaks its broke.

fyi... i have the same problem with my clutch pointer and middle fingers after my highside early last season. limited motion in both and cramp up quickly and very badly. i just use a stress ball every now and then. try one of those to help strengthen it back up.

"stress ball" :roflmao: don't ya mean "spankin-da-monkey"???:roflmao: :P

Rev
01-04-2006, 03:24 PM
that's what your there for

duc748pilot
01-04-2006, 03:38 PM
"stress ball" :roflmao: don't ya mean "spankin-da-monkey"???:roflmao: :P

that works too....as long as your a switch hitter :take_it:

rev...thats what whos here for? and what are they here for...im confused

Ant
01-04-2006, 03:51 PM

rev...thats what whos here for? and what are they here for...im confused

SOON.

duc748pilot
01-04-2006, 03:58 PM
SOON.

what?

AfricanBootyScratcher
01-04-2006, 06:53 PM

I like using two hands at once :)

CBRBob
01-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Clutch travel will be limited with that setup, you may find it starts to engage right off the bar and isn't fully engaged until all the way out.

pillaka
01-04-2006, 11:48 PM
i am supposed to use a clutch to shift?

Cakes206
01-04-2006, 11:58 PM
They had me at buttery.

RonJ83
01-05-2006, 12:18 AM
i am supposed to use a clutch to shift?

werd, gotta love that synthetic oil and high rev clutchless shifting. but rev dont believe in synthetics. could do it with dino oil too but just not as smooth.

Rev
01-05-2006, 02:56 AM
They had me at buttery.

hey cakes do you sleep with your wrestler cakes doll?