12-04-2005, 11:42 PM
its open season on BLACK BEARS

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051204/ap_on_re_us/bear_hunt_begins

Islandmon
12-05-2005, 10:00 AM
No comment :firemad:

FigNewTon
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
I can't stand this nonsense....we need to "thin out" the black bear population because our greedy asses keep developing the land they live on and get upset when they come in search of food....

RonJ83
12-05-2005, 12:02 PM
ok first i would like to say im not participating in the even (as much as i would like to). to play devils advocate, whats wrong with hunting? im sure there are people on this board who hunt, its survival time, unfortunately we need to build in order to survive, besides we are just lowering the population. for all i care if a bear can put up a gun i would like it to hunt my ass too. im all for fair game, if they want to kill me shit more power to them

PitsVtec
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Not cool Ron. The woods we are taking away from them, belong to them. I am not a fan of hunting and will not get into a huge debate over this right now. NJF4i will be on here battling the hunters point of view. Yes, we know that you eat your kill....I do agree that it's better than making it the sport and stuffing the animal.

RonJ83
12-05-2005, 02:48 PM
different POV (still playing devils advocate) you say that we are takin their forest away from them. but we are animals too, dont we have just as much right as they do to be on a piece of land? animals fight for territory all the time, just so happens that we are the superior animal (fucked up as that may be)

Marcmcm
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Not cool Ron. The woods we are taking away from them, belong to them. I am not a fan of hunting and will not get into a huge debate over this right now. NJF4i will be on here battling the hunters point of view. Yes, we know that you eat your kill....I do agree that it's better than making it the sport and stuffing the animal.

So you don't live in a house then? Don't you think that the exact house or office that you are typing that respnse from used to be "forest?" What's the difference? No I don't hunt either, but I resepct other people right to.

njf4i
12-05-2005, 08:04 PM
This was me today:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1910/gunhunting6bq.jpg

nuff said

Islandmon
12-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Make sure you don;t shoot your eye out with that thing....Evil Man you. :P

tommymac
12-06-2005, 04:54 AM
So you don't live in a house then? Don't you think that the exact house or office that you are typing that respnse from used to be "forest?" What's the difference? No I don't hunt either, but I resepct other people right to.

I always found it intresting that you want to protect the habitat an animal has left yet we took away so much of their habitats building towns and cities in the first place.

Tom

Cakes206
12-06-2005, 10:34 AM
yet we took away so much of their habitats building towns and cities in the first place.

Tom

Would ya still wanna be livin in the Lil House on the Prairie times?

jcblitz
12-06-2005, 10:52 AM
If you want to kill a bear, just come to my house. We have 2 of them that come around constantly. I walked outside my door and caught the one on my back deck a few weeks ago. And a few days before that he was in my back yard so I tossed a log at him, hit him square on the shoulders and he didn't budge. BTW, I've lived at this house for 22 years and there hasn't been any "development" or "taking the woods from them" since I've lived here.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=20+hilltop+road,+newfoundland,+nj&spn=0.027672,0.081539&t=k&iwloc=A&hl=en

THATS ALL WOODS!!!! This "bear problem" has only been in the last 3 years and I've personally come face to face with them on more than a dozen time, and they are not scared of humans at all.

PitsVtec
12-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Would ya still wanna be livin in the Lil House on the Prairie times?

If that's all we knew, than that would be it. But we've adapted, polluted, and made many many mistakes in doing same. Hunting for food is one thing, hunting just for the sport is another. The latter is worse!

carl_g
12-06-2005, 11:35 AM
oh..... A bunch of bleeding heart types.
KILL THE BEARS THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!
KILLL KILL KILL!!!!!

carl_g
12-06-2005, 11:36 AM
oh..... A bunch of bleeding heart types.
KILL THE BEARS THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!
KILLL KILL KILL!!!!!
SAME GOES FOR DEER!!!!

F- THOSE bitches! There are way too many of them also! :jerkit:

Die bambi just like your moms in da movie :wow:

carl_g
12-06-2005, 12:49 PM
BANG!

njf4i
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
BANG!
umm thats no NJ black bear.

Oh and for the record my gun was pointed in the woods looking for Bambi's father. Not the bear.

That is all.