PDA

View Full Version : such grace these motogp racers..

Rev
11-23-2005, 10:03 PM
http://media.putfile.com/MotogpLifessweetdrug

Kennedy
11-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Pretty sick, that is actually a compilation of a couple of different videos that I have on my desktop right now...good find...

Rev
11-24-2005, 03:25 AM
yeah...love this vid

Kennedy
11-24-2005, 04:36 AM
yeah...love this vid
met wo

AfricanBootyScratcher
11-24-2005, 11:55 AM
amazing how they could make that all look so effortless

Cakes206
11-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Some sick countersteering...awesome vid.

Rockstar84
12-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Just like Isle of Mann TT video, Amazing footage and great music. I am getting the 05 TT video for Christmas from Gf :)

High_Revs_17
12-10-2005, 02:06 PM
A sweet sight for sore eyes. :hail: MotoGP

Some great comments in here, can always weed out the non-riders. :omg:

clk320 That's very cool man

doxberger And there are a lot of folks that think NASCAR drivers are talented and ballsy.

nstabl nice, i love the bike style drifting, never seen that before

canadarox_71 ya drifting is awesome, it gives them more speed through the corners and lets them come out of them faster

bapman77 The Motogp racers hit speeds faster than Nascar and at some tracks rival F1. All that without a 5 point harness or roll cage and transfering your weight to get maximum traction and braking power and corner speeds.

bapman77 I Made this video out of sheer love for the sport and respect for the Motogp racers,not to mention that Slash's Snakepits Disc "Ain't Life Grand" is one of my all time favorites.

wentyl ROSSI is the best 7 times world champion

drdj Incredible racers. Too bad nobody cares about bikers.

cupidstunt btw, it's not called "drifting". we call it sliding. 2-wheel slides are rarer (which would make it a real drift), but rear-wheel slides happen all the time.

chris0820 AWESOME VIDEO! Can anybody make that into .WMV format so I can use it on a website? Using this web address, the video doesnt play. Thanks in advance.

brunosuave05 BUTEEFULL...I love it...Great video. As a biker myself...we call it power sliding. It takes skills and nerves to brake like that in curves.

jeeper183 sweeeet....

bobgpz Those guys powering out of the corners sideways was way cool! Sweet! More!!

warhawk5790 Very cery cool video, and cool music too!

danrivito Nice video bapman. Lots of great clips in there.

turbo510 Outstanding vid bapman! Absolutely the best racers in the world. The "drifting" technique is called rear wheel steering. It helps rotate the bike through the corner. Bapman, can you do a supermotard vid?

bapman77 Maybe after the holidays if I can find enough video clips of supermotard I'll make one....

bapman77 for now do a search on putfile for my other videos isle-of-mann-tt-by-bapman and custyxbybap

danrivito thats another awesome video

oldracer another BTW on the sliding. Sliding the bike thru the turn (backing it in) actually is slower. I think someone here needs to attend a race school.

wildmanr1 Backing it through the turn might take some of the corner speed off when entering and what not, but it does allow you to set your exit angle sooner, and therefore can get on the gas sooner. Which will result in faster exit speed. Nice vid though !! :001

Qetesh
12-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Totally amazing what these guys can do :wow:

FigNewTon
12-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Totally amazing what these guys can do :wow:
+1 Nice find Rev