PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Brand Motorcycle Gear

Lucky7
11-15-2005, 03:15 PM
I got to check out the Jordan Brand Gear Joe rocket is putting out at the Laguna Seca GP. Not bad looking stuff.

Actually they have nice women's stuff. Might be a good Christmas present for the girlie.

http://www.joerocket.com/jrf/home.cfm

PitsVtec
11-15-2005, 03:35 PM
They are cute, but the problem I find with most women's jackets are that they are too stylish and not that protective. I do have the Joe Rocket Blaster for women, and that seems to have a decent amount of padding.

JasonB
11-16-2005, 10:52 AM
That some nice looking stuff. Even has his own helment. A name can do and say alot

Lucky7
11-16-2005, 11:44 AM
That some nice looking stuff. Even has his own helment. A name can do and say alot

Do you know which company does his helmets?

RonJ83
11-16-2005, 11:45 AM
so stupid, he was one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball but he feels he needs to branch out to motorcycles when all he has is a team but doesnt ride his own bike. WTF? and also, no offense to anyone but its just another reason we will see a bunch of idoits running around in motorcycle jackets that doesnt ride or even know what a bike is capable of. my $0.02

NeonspeedRT
11-16-2005, 01:54 PM
But if it gets people who wouldn't normally wear gear at all to wear gear isn't it worth it. I definatly think it is. :nod2:

PitsVtec
11-16-2005, 01:59 PM
But if it gets people who wouldn't normally wear gear at all to wear gear isn't it worth it. I definatly think it is. :nod2:

Now there's a point....but still that womens' stuff needs more padding.

Lucky7
11-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Now there's a point....but still that womens' stuff needs more padding.

+1. It's a pain in the ass shopping for stuff for the biscuit because all the womens shit just have the soft padding, not composite armor.

Rev
11-16-2005, 09:39 PM

not for me...sorry but this a bike sport...aint gonna rock a logo with air jordan.... WACK..

Rev
11-16-2005, 09:41 PM
+1. It's a pain in the ass shopping for stuff for the biscuit because all the womens shit just have the soft padding, not composite armor.

hoe noes...he said biscuit... :ohmygod:

Kennedy
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM

Usually they sell upgrades for the armor....why not buy it seperatly....

High_Revs_17
11-17-2005, 01:32 AM
its just another reason we will see a bunch of idoits running around in motorcycle jackets that doesnt ride or even know what a bike is capable of.

So true! I had enough of the Vanson & 8 Ball jacket posers in the past. :jerkit:

xstortion
11-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Doesn't look all that bad

Lucky7
11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Usually they sell upgrades for the armor....why not buy it seperatly....

I'm mostly worried about how the armor will fit in the jacket. They usually come in universal sizes but not specifically geared form women.

Joe Rocket has been really good about coming out with better protective gear for women though.

jonpiper
02-22-2006, 03:39 PM
I kinda like it ... but what do I know , Im just a redneck